Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Bittercress
Bittercress

Awarded:

re: Theater Night - Dec 14 at 4:30pm -- Sign Up To Be In A Play!

Kiralynn had a very capable assistant with those set changes who likely deserves more credit ;)
Lilikate

Many good and skilled folks went into crafting that event! Lets all take a bow :)

Awarded:

I thought Werit the Dwarf Diner was emphatically the most attractive dwarf present, with those flowers in his red braids and such a resounding belch...oh, wait, he was the ONLY dwarf present...

Seriously, huge kudos to everyone for working so hard to pull it together and make it happen, but especially to Kiralynn and Lilikate for their superlative contributions.

Holly

P.S. Pssst a little warning, DON'T drink ale at Lauralda's tavern...just sayin'
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Watching this just now was quite an experience -- you don't see it the same way when you're in the middle of it let alone backstage. Kudos to everyone, and to Kira for a wonderful choice of plays, to Lilikate for the music which fit so well, and as well to Serbryt for recording it!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Serbryt
Ascetic

Next time I record one of these or similar I'll try to have multiple cameras running; recording in effectively a single take with one camera doesn't provide much freedom to cope with people standing in front, capturing audience reaction or the like, or fancy editing in post. Learning experience.

Serbryt/Icaria/Bladebryt/Randgrior
Corulin
Corumael
Pretty Officer

Awarded:

Wow! This was a fantastic event! So much work must have gone into this! I'm so impressed with the skill and dedication of everyone involved! You all did such a splendid job! I had a wonderful time! More than wonderful! =D

Ascetic wrote:
The plays are now up on YouTube.

Had a few technical difficulties (people standing on/in the cameraman, auroch calf mooing in my ear) with the fashion contest, so I've had to get a little more creative, it too can be found on YouTube.

Enjoy :)

Wooo! Thank you! I really wanted to be able to see the plays again and now I can! Yay! =D

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: