Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galenhir
FOUNDER

re: LMB FEATURE ARTICLE IN NEW MAGAZINE!

Hail Friends!

Just wanted to let you know some exciting news. Harperella will be a featured interview representing the Lonely Mountain Band for Issue #1 of Legendarium Magazine, (the full color official magazine of Legendarium News & Middle-earth Network). The 1st issue has many exciting features including a Ted Nasmith cover from his Game of Thrones series of art.

The interview will be taking place in-game in a private fellowship, but I welcome input and topic suggestions to cover here in this thread as well as via IM & Kin-chat while we are in game.

It will be taking place tonight Aug 30, 2014 (Saturday 11pm EST) (Screen shots from the in-game time will be in the article! ;) )

The magazine is nearly done and will be released for physical print in September, then digitally later on.

Cheers all!

"Hail Earendel, brightest of angels above the middle-earth sent unto men."-Cynewulf, Christ II

Anthemisa
Anthemisa
Officer

Awarded:

re: Re: LMB FEATURE ARTICLE IN NEW MAGAZINE!

I look forward to buy it!

*cheers*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: