Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilikate

re: Lizzyrose & Bugginses Bands

I wanted to inform Kin Members about a few of my LOTRO Projects.

Lizzyrose is an alt Hobbit of mine and LMB kin member. However she is sometimes under the control of her real creator my daughter Lizzy who is 6 years old.

As some of you may be away I have a UTube series of Lizzy and I playing LOTRO together. So it may be as Anth found out - That Lizzy (I was sat right next to her) is behind our keyboard and not I.

I wanted to give you a heads-up about this as I feel LMB Kin Chat is a safe place for Lizzy to learn how MMO's function. If you say hello to Lizzyrose you will make her day!

The second matter:

Bugginses Bands - For quite some months now I have been trying to run TSO from one site, LMC from here and still find room to squeeze in my other musical interests. I decided to bring all my musical projects under one roof. BugginsesBands.guildlaunch.com is where you will find everything related to these projects.

I have taken the Musical Creatures to my new site too but will keep the files and information in both the LMB forums and my own. You do not need to be a member of my new site to play with the LMC's. It works on a turn up and join in arrangement.It really dosn't matter in this band if people make booboo's! It's all about fun!

For the other bands I lead I do require membership to my site, this is only because it is impossible to run such large musical groups without people signing up in advance.

Please head on over: The app is very short! Only 4 questions, none of them complicated!

Jump to: