Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
`Tinki`
Officer

re: To all approved applicants.

Once you find your application approved and you have been interviewed and invited into kin, please remember that as per the rules set for recruits you will need to be somewhat regular in your logins in order not to be considered inactive.

Be reminded that 30 days non-login by any recruit puts them in jeopardy of being considered inactive and therefore dropped from our roster. We keep tabs on recruits to gauge fit which certainly the recruit does also. It is impossible for officers to gauge fit if a recruit does not log in during the recruit period!

We thank all who show interest in our kin and who will take the time to apply. "Far apart, never alone!"

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Nepenthor

re: new member info

Thanks for the reminder about new members and logging in regularly…

I need reminders like this…

nepenthor...

Awarded:

...and if you don't log in for 30 days, you're guaranteed to miss a lot of fun! lol

still sick atm got kicked in the face by my horse so nothing broken just headaches and sore face. be back when ever i can.

Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thraktuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them.
Dannigan
Officer

Awarded:

Yowch! Is this the part where you follow up with, "Yeah, but you should see what happened to the horse!"

Seriously, heal well, rest deeply, and hope to see you soon, kinmate.

Honor and fun,
Dannigan a.k.a. Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Senarthor

Will try, but I have 3 kinships to spread my time over and I'm officer in one. I still hope to visit LMB at least twice each week though.

Other characters on Landy: Fordil (mini, The Alliance), Cylbert (Burg, The Alliance), Aurun (guard),  Bregod (cappy), Framberra (warden), Nosdun (RK), Senarthir (hunter), Thirglos (bear)

Creeps: Nelbobeth (spider R7), Kuzgush (WL R6), Bagukh (Def R6), Nurzok (Warg R6), Griparsh (BA R3)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum