Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Solve-A-Mystery -- March 15 at 4pm /server - SIGN UP THREAD

Now that Lindorieh and Bittercress have confirmed their roles, we have all our actors! Hooray!

All scripts and 3 updates have gone out via email.

Unless anyone finds an error or has a suggestion, I think we're ready for Saturday.

If you need to copy items from Wardrobe Street, contact myself, Mithrilfist, Tinki, Floradine, or Byrcha.

Awarded:

During the event, I'll be going house-to-house, taking screenshots. If you see me bouncing around, just ignore me, I'm not in-character. :)

Awarded:

Unless you would rather I didn't Kira, I can place my sister Yellowcress outside Raglan, playing a tune directing folks to the right neighborhood and house address in case they've gone all dwarven when they arrive.
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Here are some screenies. I obviously need to fiddle with my settings because they are way brighter in the screenies than my screen actually shows :/ not sure how to fix that
https://picasaweb.google.com/105357691489023723615/MysteryEventMarch2014IceWine?authuser=0&feat=directlink

edit: Okay, I found the problem. Taking screenies using the Steam function creates a super bad quality image!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Many thanks to everyone who helped make this an amazing event!

Here's my article on the Windy Acres site: http://windyacres.mymiddleearth.com/?p=4458

And here are the photos to go with it, though there are many more: http://windyacres.mymiddleearth.com/?page_id=4449

Great memories!

Page 4 of 4

Jump to: