Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Video Shoots -- Interested?

I still need to reschedule recording people riding and racing.

In addition, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in two really easy videos just for fun.

* LMB Harlem Shake - Everyone has two outfits, one casual outfit and one insane/wild one. We hang out at the Inn looking totally normal. On queue, everyone switches to their insane outfit and starts doing weird emotes.

* LMB What Does The Hobbit Say - Based on "What Does the Fox Say". Also very easy. Bring one animal costume, one bright-colored fancy dress/party outfit, and one shiny silver and white outfit. Sparklers and fireworks are a plus. Of course, we all know what the hobbit says...

Sounds fun?

Barechested Chippendale Dorf at your service ^^ Sounds fun to me
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

I am interested and, depending on when it is scheduled, likely available also.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Ooh, sounds like fun! Count this elf in, if I am able to attend the given times!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

By now you've all seen our quick, spur-of-the-moment video:

So, I'm thinking about doing "What Does The Hobbit Say?" based on the meme of "What Does The Fox Say?"
The question is... do we use instrumental music, or is one of you willing to record yourself singing with modified lyrics?
Is anyone out there brave enough to sing, "What does the hobbit say?"

Or... since hobbits get so much love... maybe this should be, "What does the dwarf say?" :)
Because we all know they're so cute shouting, "Ahee ahee ah-hee!" while swinging a massive axe!

Jump to: