Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Fellowship Walk - Horse Event - Thursday 7:30pm /server

Hello!

Kath sent an email this morning and asked me if the riding team might be available on Thursday from 7:30pm to 8pm to do a mounted display or parade. I know there isn't enough time to put together a routine, but there are some things we could do...

* Parade of breeds. Similar to the rare breed parade we do during the Spring Racing Carnival, only we could announce the breed, have our riders on that breed, plus invite anyone in the audience with that mount to ride the circuit as well.

* Horse parade. Have everyone line up on their favorite steeds for a parade around Rivendell, inviting folks to take screenshots.

* Mounted outfit show. Sort of like a mounted fashion contest, but no prizes, so just a show where we let people show off their favorite outfits.

Are you available on Thursday? Do you happen to have a better idea for an event? Please post ASAP and let me know, thanks!

Aldekim should be available Thursday to ride if you decide to do a parade. I have perhaps 10 or 11 various mounts to select from if you can let me know which you prefer. I can look them up and list them Wednesday if that helps.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

The parade where everyone can participate and rides around Rivendell seems the most easily do-able to me, and lets the audience participate too. Perhaps we could even ride up to Arwen's overlook for a panoramic view. Presumably we'll stop by to see the Fellowship during our tour -- I wonder if everyone can fit into their cottage/guest-rooms :)

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

I was a little worried about the parade idea to be honest. Do you think people will want to line up two-by-two and ride... well, just around? Usually rides GO somewhere and there is often a party at the destination. What do y'all think?

Awarded:

I didn't realize the Fellowship Walk starts so early tomorrow. I might not be there until 8:00 or a bit later, but hopefully will be there with Belyndil for the Eregion walk if nothing else. If I'm there in time I can bring Byrcha and her plethora of ponies.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lilikate

Hi,

I would like to thank you all first for even considering doing another "something" for the fellowship walk at such short notice. I thought a few rare breeds would be nice but I know everyone is busy. The Horse parade segment is timetabled for 7.30-8.00pm if I have to wing it and be creative with the segment I am quite happy to do so.

I know it's not very rare but I would like to display my teal fireworks pony.

Let me know when you can which idea suits you best.

Thanks again

Lilikate

Awarded:

Unfortunately, my internet is largely unavailable due to the move. It's not going to be reliable again until Monday at the earliest. (I can post and send email from work but not log into the game.) I would sincerely appreciate it if someone could pick up this task and work with Lilikate to put together a small equestrian event for tonight's Fellowship Walk finale.

Oh, darn, so wrapped up in work this week I completely missed this till I got the LMB update email today, which was too late. My apologies!

Sounds like it was fun. Any screenshots?
Lilikate

The wonderful thing is the two events that I "winged" the most are the two which worked the best and were most enjoyable!

I am preparing a final progress report which will include shots from this part of the event too.

Thanks to all those who have assisted with making this event as wonderful as it was.

Awarded:

I would love it if someone could email me screenshots of the team as Black Riders at the various Walk locations. (kiralynn@roll3d6.com) Thanks!

Jump to: