Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Lilikate

re: WARsteed Racing

Love the idea of warsteed races, I think 4 big races a year with rankings, maybe with smaller, or lappable races in between. I have some levels to go before I get my Steed on Landroval, like Sonca I expect to have my head in every wall due to rubberbanding. I'd take any advice (pm me).

I do like the idea of races in all areas, a varied amount of races can accomodate everyone and now with mithril coins even lowbies can grab the stables of far south cities....just not leave the city walls!

I think the idea of war steed races sounds very cool. I would recommend for the first run that it just be for fun and glory just to get the hang of how it all works.

My suggestion for a race would be a course setup in Balewood (Wildermore). After having quested through that area and seeing just how nasty and treacherous it is for using a war stead, I think some sort of Iron Man or better yet Running Man course through there would be very interesting and challenging. Nothing like some hidden sheer cliffs and warbands to add to the excitement

I hope I can help out or participate in a few of these depending on what all is going on in reality during the events.
Caiyyd

Awarded:

Would anyone be interested in a fun run/warsteed tutorial on Monday? I am off work and would be happy to put something together for Monday afternoon if folks are interested! It would be a simpler course to let folks get use to the way warsteeds race along with a Q&A for ways to make it a bit easier! :)
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Count me in. What time?

Awarded:

I am free most of the day so whatever works best for folks is fine for me. I was thinking early afternoon servertime (maybe 1:30 or so?) depending on what people want!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: