Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Horse Racing Video - Come Be A Star!

We have a lot of equestrian events coming up. I'd like to make a horse racing video to promote them.
(Unfortunately, the bad weather, low lighting, and finicky Fraps kept the previous video from coming out good.)

I would like to get a large group of people together around 4:30pm or 5:00pm (when book club ends) on Saturday to film as much as possible. The time is an estimate - we must film during game daytime, between morning and afternoon, which is a surprisingly small window. We must also film when it isn't raining.

We'll meet at the race track at the Bree festival grounds, north of Bree-town and south of Hengstacer Farms.

Here is what we will need...

* The race master - A long crimson robe with a black top hat will do, or anything that looks very official. No cloak, please.

* Six riders - Try to look like a jockey. You need to wear pants, a light top, no shoulders, no weapons, and nothing on your back. If possible, wear black or brown boots, white pants, and a really gaudy colorful top. A small little matching hat is fine. Please bring a Hengstacer horse, or a white or grey standard (+62%) horse with light/little tack.

Here's what you're aiming for:
Forum Image

* Horse owners - Wear something flamboyant! Fancy hats are a must for women. Look like money.

* As many racing fans as possible - You can wear any non-armor outfit you like, but please un-equip all weapons. You're at the races to have fun, not slay orcs. Please try to put a different racing fan outfit in each of your cosmetic slots. We're going to use you over and over again at various places around the track, but want you to look like different people.

You don't have to be in the LMB to participate. Invite your friends!

You can multi-box to look like a whole hoard of fans. This would be appreciated.

Hopefully we can get this done in a single day cycle. Thank you for your help!

Last edited by Kiralynn of Rohan on 2013/04/26 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

Well, I'm no cinema student, but I gave it my best. I hope I didn't waste everyone's time!

It looks much better if you watch it full-size at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YGkHsrnGlk

(Note: The video may temporarily go unavailable due to a YouTube quirk but should return.)

Awarded:

Looks Great!!!
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Very nice!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Bravo!

But, ahem, what happened to my closeup?? tongue out

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: