Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
featherfur

re: away this wednesday

I have a rare RL conflict Wednesday night and won't be able to be online until long after Riding Club. But I will see you all next week!

Also, Limorel will be taking Liserona's place in the riding club. I think she's going to become my 'main' and since mount emotes are per-character, I would rather have them on her. (Hoarding TP, hoping for emote sale before the Gala ..)

I already have the Mathom steed for Lim, and I've found the right top (and dyed it forest green). At some point I need to borrow the pants and boots for outfitting. And if Turbine will put wardrobe slots on sale, I will buy some so I can use the gloves ...

Officer

Awarded:

I thought for sure they'd put them on sale for Fashion Week. :P

I know, right? Marketing Fail.

Still, looking at the history of sales (thanks to CSTM's documentation), it seems likely that wardrobe will come up in the rotation between now and the Gala.

Officer

Awarded:

Oh, could you link to that? I didn't know they tracked that. I'd love to read it.

Here's the link to the thread asking Turbine for equestrian sales during the Gala. Please do respond, or even just post again, thanks!
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?505689-Purchasing-Steeds-Throw-open-the-stable-doors-and-set-our-horses-free!

There's no single link, but if you go to CSTM and search for 'weekly sale' you can page back through and see the posts documenting each week's discounts ... I looked at each one for the past year (took a while!) and got the impression that certain things tend to crop up every 3-4 months -- a sale on outfit slots and wardrobe was one of those. The last one was in January, so ... we should be due in April or maybe early May.

I posted once on that thread, but I'll try to think of something else to say. The sad truth is that I won't be buying any store steeds anytime soon; I'm hoarding points so I can have a non-grey warsteed on each of my three characters :P And since you have to be 75 to access warsteed stuff in the store, I can't take advantage of any near-term sales. I'm a fast leveller, but not *that* fast. /wry

I *would* buy mount emotes on sale, though, so maybe I'll say that.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: