Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilikate

re: Thankyou Kiralynn!

Tonights Fashion contest and Steeple-chase were both amazing events! Thankyou, Such Fun. I can't think of all the effort you must have gone through to pull it off! Well done:)

I adored my outfit so much I am keeping it on!

Awarded:

You're too kind! Let's all thank our volunteer judges - Alesel, Mornawen, Hilthorin, Bethanora and Byrcha! Without volunteers, racing wouldn't be possible. These folks could have competed for prizes, but instead they worked while everyone else played. Thank you to the musicians who kept the crowd entertained while I took care of the tedious vote counting and rules explanations, and of course thanks to Seraphina (Celestrata) of Turbine who put together such an awesome pack of prizes!

I whole heartedly agree - it was a huge success and tons of fun!!

Thank you for all your hard work and putting this whole thing together!

Aalloria Borealis
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

It was the grandest race / mounted fashion show yet! Thank you Kiralynn for organizing such a wonderful event! The race was so much fun, It was amazing to see how many participated and how well everyone did! Now, I am even more excited for the Galloping Gala!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
featherfur

*cheers all*

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: