Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Runekeeper or Guardian Horses as Warsteeds?

Does anyone have either of these looks on a warsteed (warpony??)? Byrcha would like to see what they look like prior to asking the Valar to bring one for Yuletide ((Turbine will likely have a relevant sale coming up this month)). I suppose I should look at the burglar steed also, but it just doesn't excite me. So, I'll tell a story that I'm using one of these two as cover for my, er, treasure hunting.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Merrydew2

Miss Eija has the Runekeeper horse gear, if I can get in game I will take a picture for you.

Oh, and my Hunter on Meneldor won the Guardian horse but she isn't big enough to have the war steed yet but I can post a picture of Willow for you too.

hmmmmmmmmmm... how does one post pictures here?

Well anyway, here is a link to the album on Photobucket where the pictures are for you:

http://s131.beta.photobucket.com/user/akabezalel/library/Lotro/LMB

Trying to raise grandchildren is like trying to nail Jell-o to a tree.
Elyita

Awarded:

Supergirl has all the horses, all of them.[/url]

LEADER

Awarded:

Thanks, Merrydew2. And I'm already familiar with Supergirl's site Elyita, and Steeds of Middle Earth, and Windy Acres, which is how I've narrowed it down already. These pix are much more informative than the promo pix from LOTRO.

Ah, decisions, decisions ...

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: