Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Suggestions Post - Please /sign or bump

Windy Acres Ranch is in trouble! I can no longer obtain point codes to give away as prizes, and I don't have the free time to grind for much gold. I talked to a rep at Turbine over the phone. He suggested that enough chatter about this might make a difference. So, without further ado...

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?487425-Turbine-Point-Cards...-no-longer-in-stores-right-before-the-holidays!

Please post a little comment here and help keep the thread rolling. Thanks!

Awarded:

re: Re: Suggestions Post - Please /sign or bump

Signed...

Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

On a side note, if any of you live near a store that has the $10 cards for 750 points, I would be happy to send you money to purchase some for me, before they disappear...

Awarded:

Kiralynn, I checked all of the stores in my area for LotRO game cards and they didn't have any (though one store stated they were simply out of stock and were expecting more. I can try them again in the future and see if they have the $10 cards).

Honor and fun,
Gori a.k.a. Dann

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

/signed
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?487425-Turbine-Point-Cards...-no-longer-in-stores-right-before-the-holidays!

Please don't forget to give it the bump. I really want to be able to keep giving away Turbine Points. Thanks!

Jump to: