Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andared

re: Looking for Partners in the Fellowship Run on July 13th

To start off let me apologize if I'm breaking some sort of guideline by creating a new topic here (didn't see any aside from the ones Kiralynn has posted), I didn't see anything stating this wasn't allowed but you never know.

I'm interested in joining the upcoming race, however, since I just recently made this alt on Landroval, I don't know anyone to group with.

To give potential teammates an idea of who I am, I only have a level 15(ish) Loremaster on Landroval, but I have 5 characters on Dwarrowdelf ranging from levels 26 to 66, and I've been around just about every zone in Eriador and parts of Rhovanion, so I know the territory fairly well. I consider myself an average racer who's always willing to gamble on a shortcut if necessary, but play it safe if I'm in the lead.
This will be my first race, so I don't promise that I'll perform up to some of your standards, but I can certainly guarantee a competitive and "finish the fight" attitude.

If anyone is interested please contact me in-game (Send a mail to "Apothecary"), or just reply here on the forums.

Thanks!

~Apothecary of Bree-Land
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Looking for Partners in the Fellowship Run on July 13th

It looks like Turbine is going to throw in a few 500 Turbine Point prizes for the winners!

If you don't find a partner, show up at the race anyway, and we can match you with other singles who arrive.

I have started a Seeking Partners post on the Windy Acres Ranch web site to help people locate relay race partners.
http://windyacres.mymiddleearth.com/?p=2104

Jump to: