Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  

When should evening races be held?
Fridays at 9pm server time
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fridays at 10pm server time
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Wednesdays at 10pm server time
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
Sundays at 10pm server time
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Saturdays at 10:30pm server time
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Evening Race Schedules

Greetings, kin!

I am about to pick dates for the monthly horse races and shows that will fill up the 2012-2013 season. I need your help. I am going to post two polls, one for daytime and one for evening races. Please vote for the times that work best for you. If one of these times happens to overlap with a major, regularly scheduled server event, please post and let me know. There are so many these days, it's very difficult to keep track of them. Thank you!

Wednesdays would be nice as that would be when I could almost always be there to assist with officiating and such.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Wednesday does sound good; I can't think of any currently scheduled recurring events so Wednesday is usually a slow day and could use something to liven it up.

Sunday evenings might run into conflict with SNS, but I think the time you've chosen is late enough that those runs are usually done by then.

Friday and Saturday evenings will conflict with the Moria deed runs (usually Fridays at 11 /servertime, so a Friday run at 9 or even 10 *shouldn't* be a problem, but sometimes moved to Saturday around 11) and I believe we're starting skirmish raid runs on Saturday nights too.

Awarded:

Wednesdays sound good for everyone else; my only personal objection is that I cannot attend anything starting at 10 (that's my bedtime). Could it be moved to 9 p.m.?

Chicken Officer

Awarded:

Voted for Wednesday because that's the only day we don't really have any other weekly event. :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: