Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
`Tinki`
Officer

re: The Road To Erebor

Tinki is needing to improve her jewelry. Those starburst (sp?) tokens are needed for that. Daytime is prefered eastern time.

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Andeon
Officer

Hail and well met Tinki!  those...medallions?  those star token things you're talking about?  I'm not sure...

regardless, we'll see about getting you some access once again to the road to erebor instances, however, this UPCOMING weekend seems to be slated for a return to the "in their absence" line, specifically trying to get people ready for more Ost Dunhoth excitement

nevertheless, we'll see how things play out (as we do every sunday), and I'll be sure to include your interest in road to erebor instances (I *particularly* recommend webs of the scuttledells - SUPER ADVENTURE FUN SPIDER TIME GO!!!)

I am always up for Erebor! Scuttledells is the only one I've done. Will be gone all next weekend (18-21) but am fairly flexible on timing generally.

Other than Dale I have not done any of these and would certainly like to.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
CGriffin
Officer

I've seen Dale a few times, but those rats always best us. I'm game for any of these...

featherfur

Tinki, want to propose a date and time? Excepting the four days I'm out of town, I can accommodate most times with a bit of advance warning ...

Awarded:

Erebor run sounds like fun.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: