Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 9/30 The Last Bridge

Greetings Kinfolk! Ales and Tales will be at The Last Bridge in the Lone Lands this coming Monday eve! If you might be available to join Old Winyards, please do let us know either here in this thread or by contacting me via /tell in game -- if you haven't yet played with OW, and have been thinking of doing so, there is no time like the present! All that is needed is the current LMB music file: http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5145705&gid=128176, some instruments and a smile!

Or sign up for one of the other backstage jobs available. We hope to see you there!
https://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

I may be able to make it for the closing OW set, but I cannot be certain till tomorrow. But starting next week (Oct. 7th)I should be able to make it on Mondays on a regular basis again.

Awarded:

I won't be able to make it on time this week due to work (last day of the month sort of thing). Not sure what time I'll be getting on.

High Officer

Awarded:

Vulpes_Velox wrote:
I may be able to make it for the closing OW set, but I cannot be certain till tomorrow. But starting next week (Oct. 7th)I should be able to make it on Mondays on a regular basis again.

It will be wonderful to play with you again Sonca, it has been too long!

Tamoro wrote:
I won't be able to make it on time this week due to work (last day of the month sort of thing). Not sure what time I'll be getting on.

No worries Tamoro! We will muddle through somehow (:

-- Come out and play with us tonight if you are able, kin! There are also some jobs still available on the sign-up sheet! An MC will be needed to act as announcer for the acts

"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Forte Maestro

Awarded:

I will be there to perform. This will be my last one, as I will be going away for up to 6 months and probably wotn have the quality internet to log in.

High Officer

Awarded:

Fortissimmo wrote:
I will be there to perform. This will be my last one, as I will be going away for up to 6 months and probably wotn have the quality internet to log in.

SO glad to hear that you will be attending tonight Forte! Yet it is bittersweet, we will look forward to your return though!

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

So, I just realized that I was calling Tomoeric "TOE"moric all A&T, which is what all the toe jokes were about. Here I thought it was about the Toe Jam band of the Feet kin.. I was confused hehe. Good Grief.... I FINALLY got it! (:

Tomeoric

Awarded:

OMG Lhinn, I so thought you were doing it on purpose to perpetuate the joke! I thought for sure you had a hobbit foot fetish. How funny!

Anyways, here is a shot from the event - nice size crowd right from the start of the first OW set:
Forum Image
Ales & Tales by Tomeoric

Awarded:

Tomeoric wrote:
OMG Lhinn, I so thought you were doing it on purpose to perpetuate the joke! I thought for sure you had a hobbit foot fetish. How funny!

I only wish I had been that clever! Sometimes it just takes me a while to catch on :P Anyways, I find it really funny now!!!

Wonderful shot!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: