Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales and Tales 9/9 - Esteldin

Under Byrcha's watchful eye, I'll be apprentice band leaderin' tonight! (*bites nails*) If you would like to help out backstage and/or play with Old Winyards (Wooo!), please sign up at https://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew . As long as we have at least 4 - 6 people for OW, the set list posted for 9/9 is correct.
The show starts at 9:30pm est, with Nibbles and Nobs going on the hour up to showtime, we hope to see you there! :)

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Tomeoric

Awarded:

Apprentice my hobbit behind! I already see all the setlist done and organized - nice and neat and color coded. I should be there to help with OW.

Awarded:

I'll be there with cowbells on!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

Tamoro will be there for emceein'

re: Flyt - Booze Meister

I served the role as Booze Master tonight and have signed up for the three weeks coming up. It was my first effort and even though there may not be a lot to the task of handing out the treats I would welcome any comments on how best to tackle the task. Thanks
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Re: Flyt - Booze Meister

I'm so glad to see new folks joining the stage crew team and keeping Ales and Tales going strong! I've missed it the past few months, being all distracted with RL and such, and it's a comfort to know that the show does go on.

Oh, and you new stage crew folks, I can add an Ales & Tales Stage Crew badge to your Guildlaunch profile if you want. Just speak up here to claim it :-)

Alard wrote:
I served the role as Booze Master tonight and have signed up for the three weeks coming up. It was my first effort and even though there may not be a lot to the task of handing out the treats I would welcome any comments on how best to tackle the task. Thanks

Gori posted a nice tutorial to vending here a while back:
http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9510416&highlight=vending&gid=128176

Awarded:

We certainly miss you but RL is important business too! I would love an Ales & Tales Stage Crew badge!

Photos of A&T are on the Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/AlesAndTales
One of these days I'll get around to uploading them all into Picasa for those of you who won't visit Facebook :)

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Your badge is all set, Lhinnthel. :-) And thanks for posting the pictures!

Awarded:

Hey, Lenn! Thanks for sharing my thread concerning Booze Mastering! When I was reading this thread, I was on my way to fetch it, but you already had! Hee hee!

You're so cool! =)

Honor and fun,
Gori a.k.a. Dannigan

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: