Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Berrieblossom

re: Proposal for tales

Molly Bayberry wrote:
Berrieblossom wrote:
Ok, well since I can't for safety reasons recite my own stuff, I'll pass for now. If you ever want something to share, feel free to let me know.

Tuiliel, I'm sorry this is such an issue... how horrible that someone else can impair your enjoyment of the game like this, so that you are avoiding Ales & Tales. Is there anything we can do to help? If you have someone griefing you, it seems like we could all report that person. But maybe you don't want to make a big deal about it.

It's very generous of you to offer your poetry, and it's generous of Aldekim to recite it.

I don't think the person involved has malicious intent--just someone who legitimately doesn't understand appropriate social interactions, boundaries, etc. I think his newly found home in the event community will do him a lot of good. I can always attend things on my newer alts, so it hasn't been too much of a problem. But as I said, my material is available to people if ever there's a week without a tale to share. I've performed things at various events over the years, so I'm not really in need of an audience, just happy to help out if there's a hole to fill.

Also a distant acquaintance of that gloomy Elf Tuiliel and her beloved Eluridan
Siladriel

I'm still pretty new to the Kinship, but am looking forward to attending some Ales-and-Tales sessions, to get a feel for the kinds of tales shared there.

I do like the idea of setting up a thread for posting the tales afterwards, though. I'd enjoy reading through some, and hope to be able to provide one soon.
`Tinki`
Officer

Im quite sad to see there is no active vending going on. Tinki just cannot attend anymore at that hour, bedtime being now 7pm ish to 9pm Eastern.

Vending can be a ton of fun! You can be the life of the party or whatever rp hook you want to attach to it. I have made so many friends from throughout Landy via the "refreshments" angle. If your a regular at this event please consider vending for fun, or a fresh take on yer rp.

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: