Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Formation Riding Team - Fourth Routine

Has anyone heard from Lifebringer? Shall we try again after Weatherstock?

Also, if we all get the Rivendell steed, we can use that for a future routine. :)

Hi guys! Sorry to have dropped off the grid for a while. So y'all know, we are in the middle of moving. I'm manning our garage sale right now. The Xbox went first thing, lol. Between house hunting in Idaho, getting our current house in shape for tenants, outprocessing the base, and all the nuttiness that comes along with moving, I've barely been online at all. Once we get to Idaho, we'll have a new house to start fixing up too, so I don't know that I'll be back all that soon. Mid-August is my guess as to when I can get back on regularly. I know I screwed up the filming, and I'm really sorry. As far as the team goes, don't feel bad if you find me a replacement for a while, if you want to plan a new routine/show.

So I'll see y'all in a few months, from the land of potatoes and....well, just potatoes.
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Hello, Lifebringer! Thank you for the news. We hope your move goes smoothly and that you love your new home! We'll be waiting for you when you have time to play again. No worries!

Page 8 of 8

Jump to: