Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales, 12/31: New Year's Eve

Tis almost time to ring-out-the-old-year, and Ales and Tales will be one of the venues. In order to send the old year out with a bang, as well as to keep our streak of 3+ years of weekly shows alive, we need the help of some Banders to pull this off.

This is the last A&T before the Twelfth Night Ball. So, this is a last opportunity to teach musical instruments as well as synchronized dancing. But we need someone(s) interested in handling this.

Also, Old Winyards needs a few musicians, and there are other backstage tasks which could use able hands. Check out the signup list at http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew if you would like to help.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

IF I am available I am willing to lead the mentoring, but for now it looks like I will most likely be away for the night. (I will be back on the 7th to resume the weekly mentoring though)

If someone needs to learn an instrument away from A&T I can try to meet up with them as Sonca (who can teach anything - I think...) or an alt that can mentor some of the basic instruments.

Awarded:

I'm moving that day, but if all goes smoothly, I should be available to help as needed.

Also Sandy Gorseleaf of Clan Etal
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Ales and Tales goes on this evening as usual -- help us ring out the old year and welcome in the new year! First A&T @ 9:30pm /servertime, then it is off to Windy Acres for another party afterwards! As always, we need help with backstage tasks as well as a few musicians for Old Winyards.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Caiyyd

Awarded:

I will be out of town until Wend evening - hate that I am gonna miss this one!
Tomeoric

Awarded:

Forum Image
Old Winyards by Tomrica

Awarded:

Even if it's no snowman, that dwarf-chalet did make a nice backdrop!

Jump to: