Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

re: A&T Dec 10 - Lenn is offline! Help needed.

So my modem died this weekend, after a valiant 7 years of service. While I'm waiting for the replacement to get here and have internet access only at work and the library/cafes, I'll be out of game for a while. So I will be unable to attend A&T tonight and lead Old Winyards at Bag End as planned. I'll take myself off the stage crew list at http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew - We'll need someone to take charge of OW tonight, or if Byrcha wants to switch back to that job for tonight, we'll need a stage manager. We'll need someone to make announcements too (find them at http://tinyurl.com/lmbnewsdesk in the Announcements tab) and someone to log the /say and /shout and /alesandtales chat and email it to alesandtales@gmail.com for the podcast.

Thank you all for keeping the show going!

Awarded:

And here I thought that Hobbit Weekend meant I could take it easy. wink

Sorry to hear about your modem, Lenn; but it means that in the future your log-in time should become quicker with a new one. I've switched to band leader on the sign-up. Also, I can do the news if others don't step forward during the day. We will need musicians for Old Winyards as usual, also.

Added bonus for everyone in the stage crew: you get to hear the thrilling conclusion to Captain Melanie's grand story in person!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Molly Bayberry
Officer

Awarded:

That is too bad about the modem, Lennidhren. I hope the set-up on the new one goes smoothly...

I'll be at A&T to help as needed, although I don't get home from the archives before 9 PM usually. :)

Also Sandy Gorseleaf of Clan Etal
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Aw, I forgot I'd be missing Melanie's part 2! :-( Looking forward to hearing Gaia record it though... :-)

Awarded:

As of this morning I still don't have the new modem, so odds are I will be absent from tonight's A&T unless I arrive home to find it waiting for me! Let's hope I do. If not, please sign up to help at http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew ! Someone be sure to chat log the show (just /say and /alesandtales are enough, unless anyone tells tales in /emote channel) and email that to alesandtales@gmail.com for the podcast.

Awarded:

I was recording /say and /alesandtales tonight, which should include everything except the one song that had lyrics as /emotes. I don't know whether the chat logging was being covered by anyone else, but I can send the file just in case.

A bevy of other characters, as listed at my lotro-wiki page
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: