Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Suggest a location for Ales and Tales!

I've finally found the name of the kin leader whose kin hall we are to have A&T at on that date. I've sent an inquiry asking for the address and I'm still waiting for a reply.

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Hollyberye

Awarded:

Lhinnthel wrote:
I've finally found the name of the kin leader whose kin hall we are to have A&T at on that date. I've sent an inquiry asking for the address and I'm still waiting for a reply.

Thanks, Lhinn!
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

The Grimslade Mead Hall in Westfold is really quite nice inside. Might be a good place for an ATX someday...

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

While chasing envelopes during the anniversary festival, I rediscovered a hidden pocket of wildflowers and a couple of raised flower beds that would make perfect stages, with plenty of room for dancing. It is behind, to the side of Lalia's market. You go down the alley heading towards the door to the scholar area and take the first right. It is quite lovely and there are no wandering NPCs jabbering away. hehe

Forum Image

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Burdie
Daffodilia

re: Quails and Tails Enquiry

It may seem early t' mention it, but our Seventh Annual Month a' the Chicken will start in three months. Ales n' Tales has always been kind enuff t' host a special Quails n' Tails session since our very first year of hosting the month of chicken-y events.

So when ya fine folks have a chance t' look at yer calendar and figure which week works best for this year's Quails n' Tails, please do let me know as I am alreadies putting together the schedule.

Thankies in advance!

Daff

High Officer

Awarded:

Oh my! I am just now seeing this! So very sorry for the late reply, Daff!

How about August 18th for Sandson's Farm Ales & Quails? If that won't work for you we could do the previous week :)

"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I would like to offer the Kinhall of Werewargs of Lindon or Grace of Aegis in Wolf Haven for an upcoming Ales and Tales.

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Aedon, would July 4th, August 1st or August 8th work for you to host Ales and Tales?

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Any of those will be fine

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

July 4th it is! May I have the address so I can mark it down on the schedule?

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I will give you the address of both kinhalls, you can choose the one you wish to use.

Werewargs of Lindon-5 Long Street Wolfhaven-Breeland

Grace of Aegis 9 Chestnut Wolfhaven-Breeland

Carni and I own most of the neighborhood so shortcuts across lawns are fine.

Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

I am sooo glad you frolicked in Lalia's wildflowers before the update. I ventured into Beta just to have a look at the new "frills" everyone was crowing about. They removed about half of the flowers back there... now the flowers are only on the right side of the area as you go in. Isn't half as pretty as it was.

And I'm not a fan of the knee high... or waist high on hobbits... grass in the park area. Areas inside town that are frequented shouldn't be overgrown like that. Think of the chiggers living in that grass!!!!

Pelind

Awarded:

Rhanti suggests The Verdant Shrine: 16.2S, 51.2W in Mirkwood for atx. There are a bunch of dead trees and cairns around, and the whole area has a greenish glow. May be a cool area to visit around halloween time! There is one level 64 melee orc roaming around right on the northern edge of the shrine, so we'd have to watch the lower toons.
Burdie
Daffodilia

Lhinnthel wrote:
Oh my! I am just now seeing this! So very sorry for the late reply, Daff!

How about August 18th for Sandson's Farm Ales & Quails? If that won't work for you we could do the previous week :)

I remember why I didn't get back about this right away...you mean August 15th, yes? (I think you were looking at the July calendar.) The 15th is a fine date fer us.

S'gettin' ta be that time o' year again for holiday parties and fun. Tam and I'd like ta host Ales N Tales at our home as we've done in years past. It's usually been right before or after the New Year. First Monday of this upcomin' new year is Jan. 2nd. If that works, can ya puts us down for hostin, please?

We promise ta has hobbit prezzies for everyone! It's a tradition. hehe

:)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: