Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: Re: Suggest a location for Ales and Tales!

Greyylene wrote:
the green glade under the waterfalls, where the blue lady is. Gwindethrond its called??

The Blue Lady's Grotto is a lovely spot.
Ales and Tales Everswim Edition?

Greyylene
Officer of Rum

Awarded:

re: Suggest a location for Ales and Tales!

the green glade under the waterfalls, where the blue lady is. Gwindethrond its called??
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Valkris has asked to host another Ales and Tales, but not in her kinhall. She would like us to gather in the main hall of the last Homely House I am thinking perhaps May 14th would be a good date for that. Her plan is to bring food, drink and pipeweed to pass out. Would have added, but schedule not into May yet. *grins*

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I need the date of April 17th saved for an Ales and Tales at the kinhall of Tirn En Taur. I will post address later.

Zarenwen
Zarenwen
Officer of Stardust

Awarded:

Wonderful screenshots of some great locations Veri. We'll need a hunter to get us to Narr's Peak.
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Heh, Nar's Peak was one of our early 'Ales & Tales Extreme' locations when we rebooted the series.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Rheniogil

Narr's...Peak. You want us to play...Narr's Peak.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Agreed, Veri put up some great locations!

Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Grand suggestions, Veri! Echad Candelleth is low enough level for a regular A&T, the others are ATXers. I've added Redhorn Snowfall in late Feb. ("if you pass the corpse, you've gone too far"). The Enedwaith Hobbit village is a great one for springtime.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Veriwin
Officer

I was trying to find out when then next Ales & Tales was located and noticed that there's nothing scheduled after the next few weeks. So here are some more suggestions, veering more to the south. Yes, some of them have been visited before, but not for some time now.

Echad Candelleth - The Trollshaws - Near Stable

The lower level is quite roomy and fairly scenic, if a bit "quest-hubby", but we wouldn't be obstructing anyone. There's a smaller upper area if you feel guilty.

Forum Image

Forum Image

Gwingris - Eregion - Near Stable

Very roomy, with your choice of crumbling ruins to dance around in. Another quest hub, but there's plenty of room so as not to bother people.

Forum Image

Redhorn Snowfall - Eregion - Not Near Stable

It's a long, dangerous climb up a snowy mountain. When you get to the frozen corpse, you know you're there. If we're lucky, there'll be a massive blizzard, complete with lightning storm!

Pros: I think it would interesting to have a party under such crazy conditions
Cons: I'm probably alone in thinking that.

But hey... it might not be a thunderous blizzard!

Forum Image

Minas Elendúr - Eregion - Not Near Stable

Lower down the Redhorn Pass is the entrance to Minas Elendúr, with a sizable courtyard in front of it. It's the top bit, in this image:

Forum Image

Minas Elendúr - Eregion - Near(ish) Stable

In south Eregion, just off Mirobel, is another ruined building with a fairly attractive courtyard. Cuz it's Eregion... and that's what they have there.

Forum Image

Maur Tulhau - Enedwaith - Near Stable

It's a hobbit village! But it's like... they're Welsh or something. Does anyone else think that? I really get the feeling that these are supposed to be like "distant cousins from that faraway place" so they're all Welsh-ish. Anyway, it's a hobbit village with even goofier hobbits. C'mon!

Forum Image

Also, nearby is The Fishing Hole. After-party location? You get an achievement just for finding the place!

Forum Image

Harndirion - Enedwaith - Not Near Stable

It's a skirmish camp, but it's big and roomy and has giant statues that look cool. No one's going to complain that you're playing near a skirmish camp, because... it's skirmish camp. If anyone wanted something from it, they'll just go to the one in South Bree like a normal person.

Forum Image

Pool of the King - Enedwaith - Near Stable

Just behind Lhanuch, past the occasional baddie. It's not especially flat, but it makes up for that by having a giant stone head.

Forum Image

Zudrugund - Enedwaith - Not Near Stable

Oh, it's a trek. You get an achievement just for making it there. An ancient Dwarven library. The dwarf that runs it is crazy and probably won't mind the noise.

Forum Image

Last edited by Veriwin on 2018/02/05 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burdie
Daffodilia

Thank you for the clarifications. Much appreciated.

Awarded:

It is actually in the Wolfhaven neighborhood in Breeland too.

GDPR#3463094

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Burdie
Daffodilia

re: Ales & Tales location

Hullo folks. I was out of game for a while due to RL stuff, but am back and trying to get in the swing of things again. I am trying to update the Happenings list on the LOTRO forum, and when I tried to wiki next Monday's location, it came up with nothing. So I'm guessing it's either something new (which doesn't seem right as that would likely be an ATX), or a player's home.

Can I please get an address or further description to add to the Happening listing? Any help would be much appreciated.

Awarded:

Make it so Captain!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: