Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forte Maestro

Awarded:

re: Suggest a location for Ales and Tales!

Lhin mentioned she liked that little farm for the last spot of the Treasure Hunt. The one on top of the hill with the houses and cows in the Shire for a future A&T.

Awarded:

For an A&T Extreme winter setting..... How about The Enting Hollow in the Balewood?
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

How about Jan 4, Tearna? That would fit nicely after our Yule Festival and Forochel excursions.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

Tam and I would like to host during the Yule holidays at our kinhouse again this year. I don't know what you all planned, but I was thinking maybe Monday, Dec. 28th? If that is not available, perhaps the following Monday?

(We don't want it too early as we have to gather gifts to hand out to the guests and they usually start the Yule Festival rather late in the month. :) We gave away almost all of our gifts last year, so have to start gathering again. hehe)

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Absolutely, Kira! We've added the ranch to October 19th. We are not picky about yard decorations! A stage or other large focal piece (ruins, table of pies, etc.) is a nice touch for the band to play on/near.

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Hello! Could Ales and Tales play in the yard of Windy Acres Ranch on October 19th, ahead of the Solve-A-Mystery contest and fundraiser on Saturday, October 24th? If so, should I set up a stage in the yard or some other useful bit of yard decor? What works best for bands? Thanks!

Super! I'll pencil it in to our calendar straight away.

Thankies for the prompt response! :)

High Officer

Awarded:

Thank you for the reminder about Month of the Chicken! It looks like August 10th is free and we can have Ales & Tales visit Sandson's Farm that Monday-- we're looking forward to it!

"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Burdie
Daffodilia

re: Sandson's Farm

As some may recall, five years ago I started putting together a bunch of chicken related events with help from a few kins for what I dubbed "Month a' the Chicken" in August. I always co-ordinate the month via my alt Daffodilia of the Bounders of the Shire.

This will be the 6th Month a' the Chicken, and LMB has held one of our Ales n' Tales at Sandson's Farm during one of the Mondays in August for all five years prior.

I'm trying to get my preliminary schedule set to start advertising the month. So "on behalf of Daff", as it were, I'm formally asking if we can have an Ales & Tales at Sandson's once again this year. Any Monday that works for those who handle the schedule is fine with me if so--I only need the date so I can add it to my adverts.

Thankies for your consideration on this matter.

High Officer

Awarded:

Eeek, I think I will have to find the quest-- I don't remember Lhinn ever going there!

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

I think there is a quest line that has to have been done. I ended up there after doing quests in the Dunbog in Dunland. That's why I suggested it for "Extreme" rather than a regular A & T. It's so pretty in there!
Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

Oh, Tearna LOVES the Pristine Glade. So very pretty!! Do you have to own or have completed the quest to get in there though?

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Has there ever been an A & T Extreme at the Pristine Glade? I was just there yesterday and it's quite a lovely setting. Rather unexpected in that area of the Dunbog....

Tulenn
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Kiralynn of Rohan wrote:
For the April 20th's A&T, would it be possible to have an equestrian/western-themed show at Hengstacer Farms, the Bree Festival Grounds, or Hobnanigan's Field #2? This would help advertise the Spring Racing Carnival which takes place the next Saturday. We could announce the winners of the first three qualifier cups and the schedule for the big day.

Sounds like a plan! :)

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

For the April 20th's A&T, would it be possible to have an equestrian/western-themed show at Hengstacer Farms, the Bree Festival Grounds, or Hobnanigan's Field #2? This would help advertise the Spring Racing Carnival which takes place the next Saturday. We could announce the winners of the first three qualifier cups and the schedule for the big day.

Page 8 of 9

Jump to: