Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

re: A&T for October 15 - Riders of Rohan launch day!

So, Ales and Tales stage crew, performers, and attenders - how are you all doing with getting into game on this launch day? :-)

We're still doing A&T tonight, launch or no launch! Assuming Turbine lets us all in to the server, obviously.

And the location is quite unconnected to the launch: Last Bridge in the Lone-lands. Guess who totally forgot about expansion day when scheduling A&T this month! :-) Actually, I guess when I scheduled for October the launch date probably hadn't been moved *to* October yet. Anyway, it'll still be fun there. Someone play the "Lament for Eorl" duet tonight, please! Any other Rohan-themed performances would be great, too! But don't be shy to share non-Rohan-related performances as well.

I'm hearing about a glitch not allowing passage across the bridge so plan on stickong to the Lone Lands side. I hope to finish download in time for the show, but it may not happen.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Great minds ... I already had Eorl in tonight's OW set! Now we just need a few musicians.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Well, I'm stiiiiiill patching! I'll stage manage if I make it in game in time. If not - someone do! Remember to check http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew and sign up for whatever y'all can do. We may have a small crowd tonight between the shiny new content and the delay of people getting *in* to the content, but we'll party like any Monday! If we can get in, that is.

Awarded:

Even on launch day - the show went on!

Forum Image

Awarded:

too bad i couldn't attend to it...RL issues sad
Anthemisi
Anthemisi

Awarded:

*yawns* Glad it went ok :) I slept...might be overslept...or still sleeping!

Ellinnea
Officer

Awarded:

I was actually amazed at how many people showed up. It was the first day of a new expansion, and people were out playing with it; it was patch day, and many people had issues and couldn't enter the game; it was a remote location, very unlikely to catch random passers-by. And with all that, the crowd was large, and good times were had by all!

A bevy of other characters, as listed at my lotro-wiki page
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Ellinnea wrote:
I was actually amazed at how many people showed up. It was the first day of a new expansion, and people were out playing with it; it was patch day, and many people had issues and couldn't enter the game; it was a remote location, very unlikely to catch random passers-by. And with all that, the crowd was large, and good times were had by all!

Such is the power of the A&T phenomenon. :-) It's been similar each launch day - updates and expansions both - that I've attended A&T (and we've had A&T every launch Monday since I've been in the kin - don't know if that streak continues back before my time but I suspect it does).

Jump to: