Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Harperella
High Officer

re: Ales and Tales Extreme! Stage Crew Sign up

Kyrian of Landroval wrote:
Found a very cool location.. Hall of the Huntsman.

There are some prereq quests, but you can go in after completeing the chain.

That is a very good location! And all these wonderful mead halls in Rohan! I think we could probably make them accessible to L60+, maybe even lower with proper security.

--Harper

Awarded:

After Lothlorien ATE rides to Rohan! Who could resist, it's popular! I added Hall of the Huntsman as 3rd venue, last place of A&T Extreme of 2012. For new year we should begin somewhere from Eriador I think.

Quote:
Note: Never ben to new area... Is Hall of Huntsman too close- near or related to Amon Hen - Rohan, East Wall?

*blushes* so sorry to be noob here.

Anthemisi

Awarded:

Haydnseek wrote:
Treebeard's Hill, where your(Kyrian's) shot was taken, would be a brilliant ATE spot as well.

As Haydnseek mentioned here

LEADER

Awarded:

Oh dear ... it seems there may be a discrepancy for when the next ATX will be? I've been telling folks during A&T that it is this Friday Dec. 21. Someone else saw it listed as Dec. 28. Can someone confirm?

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Kyrian
Kyrian Starwalker
Officer

Awarded:

I was going to suggest this location, A shame that it is happening same day/time as a surprise party for a very prominent member of the RP community. This will probaboy draw away many of the regulars.. Will try to make some of it at least.
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Also the same day as Fionnuala's Elven Yule event. Perhaps the event-times can be staggered (one at 8pm, one at 9pm, or somesuch).

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

I was planning on the 21st, primarily because we'll be on the road on the 28th returning home from family Christmas travels. Which date is Fionnuala's event? I wouldn't want to conflict with that, but if it's on the same day we can adjust the ATX time to go back to back with hers, unless that makes too long a day for people to attend both...

Awarded:

Fionnuala's event is the 21st, starting at 9:00pm: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?491769-Event-Turuhalme-is-Coming...-Dec-21st. Not clear how long it will last.

Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Ah, right when ATX usually starts. Well, we could go for a 7pm ATX maybe, but then it conflicts with fishing club. Or change it to the 28th, but I probably won't be there. I don't want to compete with Fionnuala's event though (I hate to miss her things!)

Awarded:

I don't know if there is Fishing Club this week (I missed last week), as Mellilot has had update/login issues? I'd say go with the earlier time so that folks can do both ATX and Elven-Yule.

Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

I'm actually not sure if I'll be home and online by 7pm today, but I don't actually have to be there for ATX to happen... :-) My greater concern is that since our usual start time is 9pm, folks who might have planned to attend at 9 today may miss it if we move it up to 7. Let's just go with Dec. 28 for this month's show.

Awarded:

It seems the original ATX signup sheet has disappeared from Google drive. Here's a new one to sign up on:

http://tinyurl.com/atxcrew

Awarded:

So, is ATX on for tonight?

Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

I'd nearly forgotten, what with the long drive home from Christmas, but yes! Let's do it.

Awarded:

When/Where is the next ATX? The last-Friday-of-the-month would be 1/25, so it is coming up soonish.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: