Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Alinniel
carimac

Awarded:

re: Star Trek Online

I am Yeesy@Carimac1

Alinniel Level 75 Elf Minstrel Celebari Level 17 Elf Runekeeper Arellith Level 31 Woman Burgler Eustoma Level 18 Hunter and many other characters I'm trying out. Yes I'm an altaholic. Blog: Glimpses from Other Lands

Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

OK, I didn't heed the siren song of GW2 or Rift, but y'all got me into trouble with this one. My love of Star Trek predates my love of Tolkien (but, um, no of course I don't remember the original series when it was *cough* originally broadcast ... not much ... but the syndicated reruns were certainly part of my formative years).

So, if I have this correct, look for Cygna@Vetlur on the USS Chalcedony (if I haven't been assimilated or something else noobishly unpleasant, that is).

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Beorbrand
DeGeneral Degeneratus

Awarded:

Resistance is futile!
Tomeoric

Awarded:

Still trying to figure things out in that game, but I'm the USS Erolingas...

Awarded:

If you haven't already, I STRONGLY suggest trying out a Romulan character (Legacy of Romulus was just released). It's an absolute blast.

Alts include: Tinaith the Elven Huntress, Dereborn the Loremaster of Gondor.
Runesdaeg

Awarded:

I was rolling a Romulan character last night. Then I hit the back button, thinking it'd undo my choice of pants, but it took me all the way back to the race/faction selection screen and lost all my progress. I'll make one some other time

Anyway, Aciren@Alivion the Trill has all of 24 levels under his belt now and I'm starting to feel pretty badass.

Awarded:

Hmm...It has a funny naming scheme, but I think I am Thomas@solarwindboat, on board the USS United States (reference to this USS United States: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_United_States_%281797%29 ) I have been over there for a while, mainly during my breaks from LOTRO, so I am at the level cap. I am ready and willing to lend a hand to anyone who wants some help!

re: the word is given...

Warp Speed!

but seriously, I finally managed to log in last night, and sent mail out to everyone on this thread that expressed even mild interest, and provided a contact name

Aeddon, Tomerica, and...someone else - you provided your ship names, but not your character handle, so I was unable to really send mail in the limited time that I had

I *should* be kermitgb@solan, I *think* - but in four years I've never been *entirely* certain of what my character handle is on STO, so I sent mail to people, which has my character handle on it, to be sure

Tom, Aeddon, and whomever else only provided ship names, if you want us to contact you, go ahead and provide a character handle as well, and I'll see about tracking you down

as I mentioned earlier, and re-iterated in the mail, there IS a fleet for you all if you want it - however, as I warned everyone, my MMO playtime is very limited, I'm already mostly committed to LOTRO, so my STO fleet is not at all very active - that being said, we also have little to no expectations of your own participation, so, if you're looking for an active fleet, you're more than welcome to look somewhere else, and with my blessing - but if you just want a very casual, no-pressure environment to hang out in, you can join us on Omega Fleet 001 - don't bother trying to look for it, there are a thousand omega fleets of one kind or another - I'm still trying to figure out an appropriate rename

May the Force live long and prosper with you!!

...wait...that's not right...

Awarded:

Thanks, I'll look for the friend/fleet invite. I *think* I successfully sent some of my own earlier in the week. But if I don't respond to chat it is because I don't know how all the controls work just yet; either that or I'm busy being assimilated/disintegrated/etc.

I did roll up a Romulan also and it is quite fun. The old-style warbird brings back memories of one of my favorite episodes from TOS.

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Alinniel
carimac

Awarded:

I'm loving the warbirds. They are fun to fly. I'll look for the mail.

Alinniel Level 75 Elf Minstrel Celebari Level 17 Elf Runekeeper Arellith Level 31 Woman Burgler Eustoma Level 18 Hunter and many other characters I'm trying out. Yes I'm an altaholic. Blog: Glimpses from Other Lands

Kaerri
Kaerri
Officer

Awarded:

For the Star Trek fans among us. I saw the first picture first; the second one was added later today.

Forum Image

Kaerri wrote:
For the Star Trek fans among us. I saw the first picture first; the second one was added later today.

Forum Image

Love it! =D
Malornwyn

I haven't managed to explore the STO universe extensively yet, but my STO alter ego is Sumomo@Ahavaria. Please feel free to add me if able. I'm not sure if you can even add friends while they are offline in STO =/

Happy weekend to all!
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

You can send friend requests even if others are not in-game. But they do have to log in to accept them. I've not been in in a while but will try to check in soon.

Malornwyn

Oooh, thank you for the information Byrcha!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: