Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaerthand

re: Fighting off the enemy (journey through instances in LOTRO)

Ost Elendil retaken!

We started with 4 people all around lvl 50 (Gathrelwen, Neiahel, Pipoe and myself) and were soon joined by Kolisteinn. Thanks to Locney's tips we made it until the first boss where we realised we lack the DPS to take down the spirits. Pipoe switched to Claramari and we managed to take down the first boss. Final room posed a bigger yet challenge, fortunately Gleorin volunteered to help us and we managed to complete the run.

Forum Image

ALL THE PICTURES HERE

Neiahel makes delicious pie! Don't try to steal it or you may get slapped with a fish! Ouch
Don't judge my BuffBars, they exploded yesterday sad

Great team, big THANK YOU to each and every one of you :)

GPS: Saelpeth - LM (29M) | Draugthol - LM (25E) | Gaeriell - Captain (25M) | Olivinea - Minstrel (H)
Gaerthand

Halls of Night rid of malicious spirits!

Now that was a FUN run. Neiahel, Dwinobald and me ventured into Halls of Night for the first time.

Forum Image

And the rest of the pictures

GPS: Saelpeth - LM (29M) | Draugthol - LM (25E) | Gaeriell - Captain (25M) | Olivinea - Minstrel (H)
lookingouttosea-Byrdie/Elwynia
Officer

Awarded:

That run was fun! I learned a lot about playing a Champion in a group. I appreciate the great team spirit.

Kolisteinn wants to fight alongside you again.

~Byrdie, and Company

Gaerthand

Danceoff in Halls of Crafting and flood of spiders in Skumfil

Forum Image
Naethril and Souliruis practicing before the danceoff with the final boss of HoC (which as some of you may know is the challenge mode requirement).

Link to the album

Gaerthand

The Ring Forge Destroyed

Tonight we ventured into The Foundry (T2). 'Twas a very smooth run, I really need to emphasize it - everybody did an awesome job! I didn't remember to take screenshots most of the time so I filled the album with some random shots that didn't have a place of their own.

Forum Image

And the link to the album

PS. Did anybody else notice the pattern - whenever Soul is in a run, there's got to be a party! :)[/img]

Neiahel
Tirswen

I really enjoyed both of those instances! Sorry about the fish slapping. But um, my pie! Its mine! /laugh
Gaerthand

Ha! No worries, Neiahel! In fact, you started a new tradition. Look at Sigvalr here following your footsteps!

Forum Image

Anarwald
Officer

Awarded:

That screenshot is worthy of a caption contest... just sayin'!

"Give me your rings, or I will steal your pies!" *Points fish-sword threateningly*

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: