Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales, 7/15: On the road to Weatherstock

For anyone who would like to help with backstage tasks at Monday's Ales & Tales, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew

Edit: the location is the nameless hobbit home SE of the Midgewater Marsh, south of the Road between Bree-land housing and the Forsaken Inn. They even have a little keg on a cart!

For Old Winyards ...

Monday's Ales & Tales will serve as a dry run of the Old Winyards portion of the setlists for Weatherstock next Saturday. The opening set will be the set we play at the Forsaken Inn. The closing set will be the intro set we play at the summit (we'll include Floradine's new WS song if we can). I've posted the songs in the usual signup doc, but without parts assigned. I find it easiest to copy each of these to a subfolder so that I can find them when I need them, but Songbook will still search for them.

So, for tomorrow:

Please have a burgundy outfit. I have dyes if you need them.

Have the latest LMB playlist 4.9

Also have the new song I posted to Lindale, 7-(Byr)Woodstock. This is not in 4.9, so you'll have to get it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jpxwbekbyhwdml/OW%20Weatherstock%20songs%20v1.zip. This zip also includes the Andune classic, 6-Smoke. Don't forget to update Songbook once you've made your file/folder additions.

Lastly, please show up a few minutes early so we can do a photo-op for a Weatherstock poster wink

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Molly Bayberry
Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales, 7/15: On the road to Weatherstock

Something has come up and I won't be able to attend Ales & Tales tomorrow, hopefully someone else can step up and be the stage manager. Melanie may have the end of her tale, or perhaps just another installment. ;)

Also Sandy Gorseleaf of Clan Etal
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: