Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Ranph
Officer

Awarded:

re: Guild Wars 2

Just an FYI, first off my computer died a couple weeks back, thus my absence from LOTRO. But my wife has GW2 and as a couple of you might have noticed I am playing there. My contact info is Ranph.8465. Til I get my new system I have my pad and cell to stay informed, and when the wife is nice you can find me in GW2. Sorry to say she deleted LOTRO to make space. So feel free to add me and contact me. Thank you for your time.

re: Im there as well

I split my time between LOTRO and GW2 now. I'm on the Yak's Bend server as Artaxias Stormbow (Human Ranger) if you need to find me =)

Last edited by Sythewyn Khatares on 2012/09/14 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eijah
Eijah

Awarded:

Randomly ran into Melanie, Wendy and Beno on the Tarnished Coast. Joined their guild Landroval Exploration Company =).

I'm Euan Ishida there, if you want to contact!
Kinnickinic

Hey guys I need an add to our guild equal on there, digitalflowerboi is the account name, characters include co pelia, ni ki, miasma nightshade, armand richelieu, and gypsy moonflower
Astleigh
Officer

I have been playing GW2 with friends from work. My username is yogurtypanache.5701 and I am on Tarnished Coast.

High Officer

Awarded:

My game finally arrived! As soon as Tarnished Coast isn't FULL, I will try it out. User name is Fayarra.4827 and I plan to make a Norn Ranger - Aetta Neargrace, hope to run into you over there! If I can't get in, I may have to make her on another server then try to transfer later.

Just an update that I play on Henge of Denravi now. If anyone is looking for a guild - I'm in a small but friendly one: Phoenix Renatus [Fire].

Last edited by Lhinnthel on 2016/01/15 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Rainwood

Awarded:

Bah, you guys are making me want to give this a try. Going to download Path of Exile beta and try that this weekend also.
Lomeran

I am playing GW2 a bit, in my *spare* time. I am on the Tarnished Coast server as Tamaska Shade, a Norn ranger. If LMB gets started there, I would like to join.
Naethril

Awarded:

I'm set up in Tarnished Coast with the username maddiepants.8246 and currently playing as a cute human Elementalist named Marifall. If you see me around give me a shout, and if you start some sort of LMB guild, absolutely count me in.
Merrydew2

I am on Tarnished Coast also. My characters are... Willowing and Merrydew... I have only gotten Willowing to lvl 18 and Merrydew to lvl 12 (I think). Leveling is slow for me because I have never played anything but LotRO and everything is so different in GW2 and I only play once or twice a week. Username is Merrydew (I think) I don't know if I have any numbers yet.

Trying to raise grandchildren is like trying to nail Jell-o to a tree.
Merrydew2

hammino wrote:
would anyone be terribly offended if I went to a different server? One of my real life friends is on another and I might have group to play with.

I found out by accident that you can chat across worlds! I switched from TC at one point to join a friend who couldn't get in because TC was full and Master Tarnorili had me on his friends list and he contacted and chatted with me after I switched to the other server! His character is already lvl 80. I am back on TC now though.

Trying to raise grandchildren is like trying to nail Jell-o to a tree.
`Tinki`
Officer

Oiy! Nibli is only level 2. So thats where Tarn went!

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

hammino

thanks for the tip merrydew.

also I am still on tarnished coast, just not playing right now due to college

Officer

Awarded:

Slightly burned out on Lotro so thought I would give this a whirl.
How do I find people?
Anarwald
Officer

Awarded:

Kyrian of Landroval wrote:
Slightly burned out on Lotro so thought I would give this a whirl.
How do I find people?

Add me to contacts: Dniv.2936, my main is human thief Anarinus.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: