Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
hammino

re: Guild Wars 2

Floradine wrote:
I did the totally obvious thing and created a Sylvari Elementarist by the name of Floradine.
If you see me in GW2, please say hello and ninja-invite me to the LMB guild if you can :D

I also made a silvari elementalist. I forgot his name

but right now I have a human thief named crimalrin. as you can see, I couldn't think of a good name. I might make an engineer and name him hammino as well

Phhh... disregard. I found it.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions
Isilwren

I just got through looking at the website. I am very tempted to play this. I'd probably play a Sylvari Elementalist. I won't be able to play this for a while, though. Family vacation coming up and too many other things I'm trying to complete. Looking to add this to my Christmas list, though. Keep a spot open for me on the Tarnished Coast.

Awarded:

For Pete's sake, will someone explain to me how you craft!!!

BTW, someone has reached Level 80 already, just by crafting apparently.

Alinniel
carimac

Awarded:

I'm on the Henge of Denari (or something like that). I know Henge is the first word. The guild might be moving to one of the other servers. The Goon Squad has chosen our sever as their home.

I created a Sylvari Thief named Cari Mac. When the guesting gets set up, playing together won't be hard.

Crafting's a pretty indepth system in GW2. Head to the crafting area choose two crafting professions, and after that I'm not so sure. I did some in the first BWE and it was fun. I suggest checking out the GW2 Wiki http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page for all your questions.

Alinniel Level 75 Elf Minstrel Celebari Level 17 Elf Runekeeper Arellith Level 31 Woman Burgler Eustoma Level 18 Hunter and many other characters I'm trying out. Yes I'm an altaholic. Blog: Glimpses from Other Lands

Harperella
High Officer

We should have an LMB meet-up in GW2 sometime in the next week or two. We can kickstart the kin as well as just pal around and swap advice.

--Harper

Harperella wrote:
We should have an LMB meet-up in GW2 sometime in the next week or two. We can kickstart the kin as well as just pal around and swap advice.

--Harper

That sounds good. I've been adding the character names that have been posted in this thread to my contact list, but as of yet haven't seen anyone online.

"I have claimed that Escape is one of the main functions of fairy-stories, and since I do not disapprove of them, it is plain that I do not accept the tone of scorn or pity with which 'Escape' is now so often used. Why should a man be scorned if, finding himself in prison, he tries to get out and go home? Or if he cannot do so, he thinks and talks about other topics than jailers and prison-walls?"
-JRR Tolkien, On Fairy-Stories

Getting in Shape for Dragon*Con
Harperella
High Officer

Keli wrote:

I found this guide today, which seems very useful:

http://gaiscioch.com/tavern/guildwars_crafting/post_35198.html

Awarded:

Great guide Harper, thanks.

Pretty much abandoned Keli the safe but boring Guardian. Am having far too much on Geoffroi, my Thief!

CGriffin
Officer

I have joined the Tyrian Rangers, an extension of the Rangers of Ithilien, who recently moved to Landy. You're all, of course, welcome to join well, either until we get an LMB extension created or in addition to, since you can join as many guilds as ye like. Guild site:
http://tyrianrangers.guildlaunch.com/

Also, I combed through this thread and put this list together. Friends (called contacts in GW2) work by account, rather than character, so you can see me on any alt. If you're not listed here, and would like to be, just reply or PM and I'll edit the list:

Camara - cgriffin.6408
Lorgelas - Jonin.7230
Alinniel - carimac.7569
Keli - Keli.7241
Floradine - floradine.5368
Qiredis - GrainneShadowlight.2783
Aldarionn - Grobles.8214
Brenethor - Rick.5720
Tinki - Tinki.4136
Eijah - Euan.2731
Andeon - Kermit.3691
Ranph - Ranph.8465

Last edited by CGriffin on 2012/09/05 8:33 am; edited 4 times in total

Floradine
Officer

Awarded:

Here is my contact data:

Floradine Strong
floradine.5368

Officer

Awarded:

My alt-itis is under control thus far, in that I haven't -yet- purchased additional character slots. lol I'm on Tarnished Coast; user ID is GrainneShadowlight.2783 as I go by Grainne (my first main in GW1) over there.

everyone step away from the GW2 crack pipe and come back to Lotro!! LOL
Grobles87

I'm just about finished downloading the updates for the game. I'm going to Tarnished Coast since from what I hear it's the unofficial LMB server in GW2. My GW2 display name is Grobles.8214 I'm thinking of naming my main Aldarionn just the same as my Main Champ in LOTRO. Probably will be a Norn Guardian, not sure yet. Look me up in game in about 1 hour :)
Haydnseek
Officer

Harperella wrote:
Keli wrote:

I found this guide today, which seems very useful:

http://gaiscioch.com/tavern/guildwars_crafting/post_35198.html

This crafting guide alone has piqued my interest somewhat. Although I don't know where I will find the time, if LMB ever does get established on a GW2 server I might be tempted to give it a bit of a go. I like the fact that it seems the devs have purposefully put an emphasis on optimizing gameplay rather than grinding as a fundamental mechanic, and I'm a bit curious to see how that design philosophy actually works, even if the game universe is completely alien to me and otherwise uncompelling, unlike Tolkien's masterful universe here in Lotro.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: