Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Carica
Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

re: Carn Dum & Urugarth

There are a lot of people (more than a full fellowship) who wants to run Carn Dum and Urugarth instances for class items. We almost had it going last week, but were unable to due to time zone difference. So, I thought it would help if we have an idea of what time works best for everyone and run several of it at different times, and also it would be nice if someone experienced is able to lead it, as most of us who need it are new to that area.

I'm available late afternoon and night time EST (4-6PM, 8PM-2AM)

Awarded:

I'm going to need this done also. I'll probably be available at almost any time as long as I know about it ahead of time and it's before the 2nd of Jan
Isilwren

Presently I don't need the area, but I would like to complete my deeds there. If you ever see me on and want a 75 to go with, just ask. I'll be there.

I am starting the 7-off part of my work schedule today, so I will be available anytime during the next week. I'm glad I didn't miss anything, because I thought I missed a run last week. Theromin will be available for both instances but specifically needs Uru for his class quest items (mini).
Anarwald
Officer

Awarded:

I shamefacedly admit that, at 75, I *still* need one class item from Carn Dum. A full run will be very difficult for me for the next week or two, but after that I should be able to help out with any intrepid adventurers who decide to tackle the instance... so if you see me online, give me a shout.

Awarded:

I'd like to get in on this--I have one class item I need from Carn Dum and am still gathering rep items for Council of the North. I'm available afternoons, EST, usually from around 2 to 6. Can also do most week-night evenings 6-10 EST.

Alts include: Tinaith the Elven Huntress, Dereborn the Loremaster of Gondor.
Bluebonnett
Bluebonnett Merrydo

Awarded:

Phooey...I won't be able to join in on any runs until I'm home again in a few weeks - I tried logging in on my laptop yesterday, and it was slowwwwwwww, even just standing around in my house. BUT...if anyone wants to do it again at the end of January, I'll be home by then! =D
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

I'd be glad to join a group; like Isi, I still have deeds to complete there so Lennidhren or Horazia can com along and help out even though they both have their class items already. Who knows, it may not be long before Horazio needs to get his Warden things there too...

Awarded:

Hehe don't worry Blue, we'll form a super group just for you when you come back. ;)

Since we're doing dragon baiting on Sunday, how about this Saturday evening (December 31st)?

I'm still to young (only level 45) but when I get older, I'd love to go. CD and Uru are two of my favorite instances and I'll want to do them over and over again just for the fun of it.
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Oh, you could go at 45. I think I started it around that level on Horazia; as long as the group leader is 50+ and can start the instance, you can enter it. And then we can tell you all about the time we dragged Locney in there at level 41-42ish... :-D

Awarded:

Oh then I would like to be dragged in at 41-42ish!!
Carica
Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

I would like to note that Strygaric and Byrdie have been kind enough to farm some of the items in Urugarth.
Check the upstairs kinchest to see if the class items you need are there. :)

Awarded:

Carica Berrywine wrote:
I would like to note that Strygaric and Byrdie have been kind enough to farm some of the items in Urugarth.
Check the upstairs kinchest to see if the class items you need are there. :)

I just want you guys to know that I took your advice and raided the kinship chest for my champion items, but I'm still going to try to make it this... Saturday?.. and help everyone else. Thanks to Strygaric and Byrdie btw :)
Andeon
Officer

wow...what a turnout - looks like its that time again - sadly, this sunday, all goes well, and I'll be occupied with a terrible uwe boll movie fest (and with uwe boll, is there really any other kind?)

but it sounds like we have a whole crop of folks that need some runs through CD/Uru once again - If I'm on when you choose to go, and if you can wait until *next* sunday when I'll be on for the regular SNS run, I'll make sure to make a call-out for CD/Uru, and we'll see how many folks are still on board then

in the meantime, if you find the people you need in the intervening days, be my guest! I'll also be on monday (jan 2nd) as I still have the day off, and would be willing to lead a company in then as well, as it seems like we have more than enough people with reasons to go in

in any event, I bid you all good hunting! and hope that I too will be able to contribute when the timing is right.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: