Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Tales and Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Veriwin
Officer

re: Chickening Around

Very cute.
Zarenwen
Zarenwen
Officer of Stardust

Awarded:

I love your zombie hobbits or zombits, they still want more pie!
Avangrod

Oh I love comics everything from Hikiru No Go to Spy vs. Spy to Peanuts to Black Hole to Maus to the Xmen and many more, that got me into drawing when I was young... and Carica is such a character with such a great personality that I know the storyline is gonna be incredible love it already!!! Think the first comics I ever saw were Archie at my barber when I was 4, then graduated to Marvel Superheros and even took a graphics novel course in college for a liberal arts elective... read some manga too.

So please Carica keep this going!! Im so looking forward to it!!!

Last edited by Avangrod on 2018/06/13 2:10 am; edited 4 times in total

Avangrod

Carica Zoi wrote:
That's amazing! Heh, I played CoH/CoV for 3 years... mostly as a Villain. twisted
Unfortunately I don't think I have the resource and time to do something of that scale... yet.

Wow just realized how old this thread is, but yeah I played City of Heros too I made Eraser Head for that game and he really looked like the guy from the movie too!!! But my main character was Targonite Delta who found an alien suit of armor that caused the tunguska explosion in siberia when it crashed to earth

Edit:

Ok i have 6 chapters open in my tabs hopefully I can find the rest of them time to read some comics!!!

Edit 2:

Ok all caught up and bookmarked!!!

Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Zarenwen wrote:
zombie hobbits or zombits, they still want more pie!

Get Peter Jackson on the phone! We have a movie pitch for him!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Carica Zoi wrote:
Beorbrand wrote:
"Hey, whole stole my pie?"
*munch*
*point*

Beard would probably survive the spoiled pie since he's immune to fungal growth.

I think Beardy is fungal growth.

Dannigan
Officer

Awarded:

No no NO, Aedon! Beorbrand is not fungal growth! How could you? (Stand back, good Beor! I've got this!)

Only Beorbrand's BEARD is fungal growth! It's not hair at all! (Um, yeah, I thought I had this...)

In reality, Beor's beard is really 9/10th never-been-washed-growth and 1/10th Treebeard Sap! (Just don't ask where he got the latter. Or the former for that matter. You cannot handle the truth. Trust me on this one).

But, see, it is all for a good cause! (See, I still got this. *grin*)

Beorbrand's Master Plan is this: When Aegthil's not looking, Beorbrand is going to smother The Rose Rockstar with the growth and then Aegthil will finally have a "beard" all his own! (See? Did you ever doubt me? *hugs the Beor*)

Byrcha! Bandmates! What do you say? Can we get this plan in motion? It won't take much! Just get Aegthil drunk! Whaddya say?

Honor and fun,
Gori a.k.a. Dann =)

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Dannigan wrote:
Byrcha! Bandmates! What do you say?

Hmm? What's that you say? I was too busy ducking-and-covering to hear anything after the mention of beard-fungus. *shudders* *ducks-and-covers some more*

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Dannigan wrote:
No no NO, Aedon! Beorbrand is not fungal growth! How could you? (Stand back, good Beor! I've got this!)

Only Beorbrand's BEARD is fungal growth! It's not hair at all! (Um, yeah, I thought I had this...)

In reality, Beor's beard is really 9/10th never-been-washed-growth and 1/10th Treebeard Sap! (Just don't ask where he got the latter. Or the former for that matter. You cannot handle the truth. Trust me on this one).

Beorbrand's Master Plan is this: When Aegthil's not looking, Beorbrand is going to smother The Rose Rockstar with the growth and then Aegthil will finally have a "beard" all his own! (See? Did you ever doubt me? *hugs the Beor*)

Byrcha! Bandmates! What do you say? Can we get this plan in motion? It won't take much! Just get Aegthil drunk! Whaddya say?

Honor and fun,
Gori a.k.a. Dann =)

hahahah

Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

Dannigan wrote:

Honor and fun,
Gori a.k.a. Dann =)

hahahaha! To quote one of the upbeat foofy elves... I <3 you all!!!

lol

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Carica
Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

Dannigan wrote:
Beorbrand is going to smother The Rose Rockstar with the growth and then Aegthil will finally have a "beard" all his own!

Wait, does that mean Beor's going to kiss Aegthil for the precise placement of the beard transplant?
*places brain bleach on the table*

(How in the world did we end up with this discussion?!)

Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

New Comic Day! Pa, I made it to double digits!
Chapter 10: Hornblower's Secret

Awarded:

Haha, I bet this is exactly what she does with them!

Is it festival time yet?
Beorbrand
DeGeneral Degeneratus

Awarded:

I missed the party! Loving the new comics, Hag.

Dannigan wrote:

Honor and fun,
Gori a.k.a. Dann =)
Carica
Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

So is that a confirmation or denial, Beor? tongue out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Tales and Fiction All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 6 of 16

Jump to: