Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeon
Officer

re: Sunday Night Siege, September 25th, 2011

our post kinmeeting battle with the Turtle was quite successful! congratulations all! it was a fun changeup to the regular format, and reassurance once again that in the land of Middle Earth, you rarely, if EVER, *HAVE* to have a specific group makeup to complete any instance. In this case, we tackled the Turtle without any dedicated tanks at all (no guards, wards or even Champs!!) and instead bounced the turtle back and forth between Senwyn and Brenyn (Hunters both)

it wasn't the smoothest turtle battle I've ever seen, but it *can* be done

with that behind us, we're coming up on another Sunday Night Siege, and we have lots of ground to cover still

We still (and ALWAYS) have groups of people that need to wrap up class quests in Carn Dum and Urugarth. If you have a need, make sure to pipe up, and if you remember a day when *you* had a need and your fellow kin stepped up to the plate, see about offering your own skills an services to the cause

Theres still a strong interest in returning to the ancient kingdom of Annuminas - something I'd like to try out someday soon

We've still got a string of end-cappers looking for 3, 6 and 12-man instances in Mirkwod - I'm sure that'll be popular as well, but remember, we want to see about helping our lower level folks get a foot up on the higher level instances, and those class quests can be a barrier

keep a watch on Camara's thread for general needs for SNS instances - and feel free to add your own needs to the list

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: