Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeon
Officer

re: Sunday Night Siege September 18th, 2011

all right, back on the horse!

its been a coupla weeks since my last SNS update thread, but I'm back in action and looking forward to mega, mega fun!

This upcoming sunday, we have a LOT of ground and requests to cover...

#1 - Sunday mornings, before and during book club, it looks like there's a regular watcher run being led by an old friend of ours. Andeon is sad, because I both enjoy defeating the Watcher AND I need stuff from there...but I'm also quite enjoying book club - still, for anyone interested in participating in a challenging 12-man raid, log on early Sunday morning (I think it starts around noon-ish EST or thereabouts) and throw out your interest in kinchat - hopefully, some of the regulars can pick you up, if they're not already full!

key note - in the watcher raid, single most important thing throughout the battle is POSITION POSITION POSITION!! you need to be in the right place at the right time, or you're gonna get left behind. Also, corruption removal is key, so if you need to trait special for easy corruption removal, get it done ahead of time...

#2 - For Sunday Night Siege proper, we have a huge lists of requests, needs and desires. First of all, we have a strong interest, for a variety of reasons, in all the Mirkwood dungeons - 3, 6 and 12-man. Something our level cappers can keep an eye out for.

Second, we've had several requests, both for need and general entertainment, for the scaleable instances of Annuminas. sounds like a good idea to me

Camara is still keeping up to date with the instance request threads - thank you again Camara, and keep up the good work

those are my top two suggestions for this upcoming Sunday - Mirkwood and Annuminas, and keep an eye open for the early Watcher raid! Hope to see you all this sunday...

oh, and some special news - the week of Sep 24th to Oct 2nd, I'm taking a week off of work (I *really* need a break) and while I won't be on LOTRO that *whole* time (crosses fingers) I will be available more often than usual - if anyone wants to schedule a large adventure gathering for mid-week, send me a holler, and I'll be happy to show up!

Good Hunting!

High Officer

Awarded:

I'm actually thinking of changing the book club meeting time. Maybe Saturday afternoons? Andeon, you're one of the most active members now so I don't want to pick a time that doesn't work for you. But Sundays are getting difficult for me to get ready for Book Club as my school now has grades due Sunday nights instead of Tuesday nights as we did last year...

Also, for this Sunday, it looks like we'll be having a kin meeting but I'm not sure what time.

Awarded:

If you make book club Wednesday nights I could join you, as the Silmarillion Seminar is about to wrap up in a couple of weeks.

Lindorieh

On Crickhollow - Morivanye- Rangers of Ithilien

On Anor: -Morfindiel, Laerlenn -Mythgard

On Ithil: Morfindiel - The Kin

Andeon
Officer

I appreciate that, Lennidhren, and I'd love to keep attending - I've found the book club to be quite...entertaining and informative. Thank you.

Saturday mornings at roughly the same time work well for me, but, and it pains me to say this, if you find yourself a larger, more robust audience that can attend during weekdays, or whatever time is ideal for you, feel free to do so. I'll be sad if I can't attend, but you deserve the opportunity to make your volunteer class as comfortable and successful as you can manage - don't let me become an obstacle.

That being said, if you *can* arrange it so that I can still attend, I'll be most appreciative :)

re: Re: Sunday Night Siege September 18th, 2011

Andeon wrote:
oh, and some special news - the week of Sep 24th to Oct 2nd, I'm taking a week off of work (I *really* need a break) and while I won't be on LOTRO that *whole* time (crosses fingers) I will be available more often than usual - if anyone wants to schedule a large adventure gathering for mid-week, send me a holler, and I'll be happy to show up!

Aw, missed by one week... I took the 19th through the 23rd off...

Andeon
Officer

doh! aw well then, Camara - so sorry I missed you - but perhaps its better this way - no telling if the LMB would be able to handle your greatness AND mine in such large quantities, both at the same time.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: