Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
CGriffin
Officer

re: Instance Run Wish List

Removed Fil Gashan for Eals, and the valiants of the LMB smashed our way through it last week, granting her the Hands of Healing capstone!

Added Stoneheight for Cam!

Aldekim
Officer

Aldekim would like to take a shot at the 12 man Enedwaith raid...Ost Dunhoth or something like that...not sure the exact name.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
CGriffin
Officer

Bump and update. Removed Hin from the CD/Uru runs, as he completed his, although all of mine are of course happy to return and assist! Added Est for the 16th Hall class run. Removed Cam and Saker's Mirkwood token runs.

For newer folks, just post here what you'd like to run, and I'll doctor the initial list ad nauseum!

Anarwald
Officer

Awarded:

Giliarond is now level 38, so I think you could remove his GB need.

Anarwald currently has 1 piece of the lvl 55 Annuminas set (thanks Andeon!), and I'd like to get at least 2 more... so please add my name to the list of people needing Annuminas runs.

Thanks!

Added Harp's requests. Any more updates out there?

adallind

re: Request of Kin led Raid for Draigoch Lair

HI

I was happy to find this thread on our site. I strongly urge that we start a Draigoch Lair Raid group. I am having difficulty finding a pug who will accept someone who is not experienced in this new instance. A real catch-22 cuz how can an inexperienced player get experience without doing the instance when he or she is inexperienced? or experienced or err, well you know what I mean.... O.o

My thought is that we seriously consider finding kin who have done this raid to lead, that we use kin members (like me) who want to do this raid but that we are open to non-kin members joining the raid. I play almost everyday and would be available quite often.

This raid is, as far as I know, the only way to get those "Worn Symbols" without paying 300-200 gold and who has that kind of gold???

Daironin

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
CGriffin
Officer

Update bump. Removed Cam from the CD list. Added Barad Gularan, as it now stands between me and my new pony!

Cennwyn
Cennwyn

Awarded:

I'd like to run Annuminas, CD, or Urugarth for fun, and I'd really like a crack at the Watcher.

Alts include: Tinaith the Elven Huntress, Dereborn the Loremaster of Gondor.
CGriffin
Officer

Cennwyn wrote:
I'd like to run Annuminas, CD, or Urugarth for fun, and I'd really like a crack at the Watcher.

Added! and count me in for the Watcher as well...

Andeon
Officer

good to see the resumption of interest in this thread - I'll admit to being a little disconnected from LOTRO lately - i've been very...preoccupied with general life issues.

I'd like to point out several of our regular volunteer leaders, so that people looking to participate in Sunday Night Siege and Skirmish activities have a slightly better sense of where to focus your attention, and whom to contact with your interests.

Tinki has been a forefront champion of Sunday Night Sieges for a long time now - He's currently on less often than usual, and we miss him, but when he is, he still spends a considerable amount of effort watching over our intrepid company, looking to gather folks - especially those in lower level brackets, which can sometimes feel overlooked by the multitude of level capped kinnies we have struggling to gather their end-game gear

Camara, obviously, has also been a strong supporter and contributer to this thread, and is pleasantly skilled at leading and gathering companies for adventure. Feel free to seek out Camara and make your voice heard - if he isn't currently able to help you, he can usually direct you to someone else that can

Aldekim has long been a dedicated supporter of virtually any company that gathers - he's always been ready to offer his services, at many different level breaks, and has offered to lead and gather teams when the occasion arises - look him up and make your voice heard, and, much like Camara, if he's currently unable to assist, he can probably point you in the right direction

I *personally* have been rather absent from LOTRO in general, but I still make it a point to show up on Sundays if at all possible, and so far, haven't missed a beat yet. If you have an interest, or are willing to offer your services, please, send a tell - with the various topics that pop up in kinchat, some offers and requests can get lost in the pile of text floating by - tells leave their own default tab, and can be searched and referenced far more easily, and they make a "ding" which is hard to miss

also, keep in mind that many of the company's that gather in the spirit of Sunday Night Siege are meant to be very casual. They're meant to proceed at a relatively slow pace, to teach basic grouping skills, etiquette, answer questions about skills and classes, and so forth - if you feel unsure of your class, your capability in grouping, your experience with a particular instance, don't hold back - thats EXACTLY what Sunday Night Siege is for. For those participating, please do so with a modicum of patience, keeping the above points in mind - please refrain from pushing your respective group, or haranguing your fellowship for not knowing certain tactics - and don't worry about making mistakes - like I said, these runs are *meant* to be learning experiences, and some people learn at different rates, and/or learn in different ways. You should expect that many Sunday Night Siege runs may/may not be *successful*, in the sense of completing the objectives, receiving the rewards. Many of them are, but not all, and they're not specifically geared towards making maximum profit in minimum time - there are other groupings that specialize in that sort of thing.

With the above said, keep in mind that the above applies only to those instance groups gathered in the "Spirit of Sunday Night Siege", so to speak - many kinmates may gather companies, even on sundays, that do *not* have this particular focus - it would be best to mention to whatever group leader you end up with what you're expecting, so neither they nor you proceed under a false assumption.

I hope this helps a little bit, and remember, keep posting those needs - as it turns out, i've still got Uru and Barad Gularan deeds to wrap up - maybe its time to head back :)

Awarded:

This looks exciting! I have been both ill, and then without internet for a week. (did ya miss me? lol)

Byrdie wants to tease the dragon into giving her a Worn Symbol. Byrdie also wants any of those really hard runs from that Ox Clan Crew. She'll also boldly go where ever Cam goes, as long as Cam doesn't eat all the pie. (will go with others too, of course. There is so much in-game I have never tried!) editted to add Stoneheight.

Nia is nearing 65 and is finishing Lothlorien and soon entering Mirkwood. I'd like a GS quest run for her. Game for anything else. Where do you get those Lothlorien medallions? Are they any good? I'm also interested in other Moria instances, I have done few and would like to try them with the hunter, no healer guilt! Woo hoo!

Lacee (burg)and Kolisteinn(champ) are in their 40s, Cuth (captain) and Tol (guard) 30s. I will gladly bring them where ever they are needed. :) I just list them so those following the thread will know who I am working on and have ready to play.

I've missed playing. Internet just got fixed and I'm loggin' in soon!

Andeon
Officer

lookingouttosea-Byrdie/Elwynia wrote:
Where do you get those Lothlorien medallions? Are they any good?

Lothlorien medallions drop for a couple of moria instances (i think mirror halls and...something else), as well as various other locations - I honestly can't remember where, or why, and heres why...

Are they any good? no, not really. The Moria gear is stupendous, and will basically be superior to anything until you hit 75, short of the other lvl 65 instance stuff in enedwaith - neither the lothlorien medallions nor the mirkwood whatevers drop anything particularly useful as far as gear - I did spend a ton of those bronze leaves on crafting recipes, which aren't bad - but thats about it as far as I could tell

that being said, you've offered support an interest in a broad range, and we appreciate it - I'll be sure to look for you on Sundays :)

Awarded:

Thanks, Andeon. I'll concentrate on the Moria gear then. :)

Aldekim
Officer

The crafting hall drops Lorien tokens.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
CGriffin
Officer

Andeon wrote:
Lothlorien medallions drop for a couple of moria instances (i think mirror halls and...something else), as well as various other locations - I honestly can't remember where, or why, and heres why...

The Mirror-halls of Lumul-nar (3) and the nasty sewers of The Water Wheels: Nalâ-dûm (3). Halls of Crafting definitely does as well for the challenge mode, but not sure about normal... There might also be some to be had from the defense of Lorien battle, but I don't know... Never done it.

However, as Andeon pointed out, they're not particularly helpful. The Moria gear is far superior and now that the Moria meds are shared by account, it becomes almost trivial to get, unless you force yourself to acquire them on the alt who needs them. Now, having said that, I still believe everyone should see everything, so I still have Annum and Mirkwood instances that I've never seen...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: