Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Galaddis/Coryalin/Escadora/Yancia

re: Ales and Tales - August 8, Crickhollow server

Ellowyn wrote:
Permissions to my vaults are now set for Ranna, Gypsalia, Irdu and Eglantin. Anyone else need?
Also, if I am missing anything you really want, let me know.. some SB members have offered to help too.
Address is Thorin's, Thekksgrof, 1 Frothing Road.
I have a few dyes stashed too.. donations from Butternut.

My Crickhollow alts Angelcara, Farengo, and Hopewyn would love to check out and borrow the outfits as well. My Crickhollow characters have been lucky enough to get all of the Eriador maps that have been released so far as well. If anyone is interested in starting the deed, I can share them during A&T as well. Thanks very much for your offer to share the outfits.

Galaddis (Arkenstone), Coryalin (Landroval), Escadora (Crickhollow), Yancia (Gladden), Malthendal (Brandywine)
Kinnath
xKOJACKx

I would love to join in on the merriment but alas I have not been to Crickhollow. I wish you all a good time to be had.

Awarded:

Galaddis, I added Angelcara. You okay with just sharing the items your borrow among your accounts?

Cojak, you don't have to have previously visited. Just uncheck the "last server" when you log into the game, then choose Crickhollow from the list. Make yourself a new character.

It only takes an hour or so to level out of the beginning zone. Level 6 is enough for the event.. it will be right in Michel Delving.

This is the reason this is posted early, so people have a chance to get ready in advance. You still have a week.
Galaddis/Coryalin/Escadora/Yancia

It's not a problem at all. Thanks again for sharing the outfits.

Galaddis (Arkenstone), Coryalin (Landroval), Escadora (Crickhollow), Yancia (Gladden), Malthendal (Brandywine)
Anarwald
Officer

Awarded:

I created not one, but two alts on Crickhollow... but sadly, I'll have to miss out on this A&T. I'll be busy studying for summer quarter final exams here at Stanford sad So can somebody else take the social reporter job?

I'd still like to join SB, even though Landroval will still be my main server. Do I just contact Sadie or request an officer in /challiance? Is there an interview process, like there is for LMB?
Touch/Shuv

I caved...made a Hobbit on Crickhollow last night. The name is Trerrgos, level 16 Mini, and I'm in SB already. Fine folk they are. I joined them for an event, Elvenses I believe it was called. I'm working on getting pipe-weed and ale around for Ales and Tales. So far so good. If I can't make it for the event I will pass it along to someone who can. One note, get explorer for your crafting while you level because copper is pretty high on the AH here. I made some quick money that way and was able to get a lot of my own items. If I'm on Landy and someone is going to make their toon on Crick let me know and I can help out if needed.
`Tinki`
Officer

Dazzl is on Crickhollow at I think level 14 so she is gold. she will see what needs done and go from there.

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Touch/Shuv

Alas, I am done producing pipe-weed and ale for the event. I hope you bring your pipe and a strong lack of desire to stay conscious. Here's what I have for everyone to enjoy.

Pipe-weed:
181 Dragon's Breath
120 Eagle's Nest
50 Fungo's Fuzzy-leaf
100 Gamwich Braid
25 Gold-fire
148 Muddy Foot
250 Roper's
140 Tightfield
30 Wizard's Fire
130 Hornblower
48 Longbottom
92 Old Toby
68 Rushlight
130 Southern Star
64 Southlinch
116 Galenas
64 Lobelia
180 Shire Sweet-leaf

Drinks:
926 Blackberry Ales
248 Blue Bock Beers
248 Blueberry Ales
424 Bold Stout Beers
276 Shire Spice Ales
450 Strawberry Stout Beers
438 Ultimate Honey Brews
488 Cups of Red Tea (made especially for our hosts since they have a lvl50 req with a +30 vitality boost)

This should be enough for quite a few events over on Crickhollow. As I said, if I can't make it then I'll be sure to pass it on to someone else before the event.
katiem

re: Re: Ales and Tales - August 8, Crickhollow server

Trerros wrote:
Alas, I am done producing pipe-weed and ale for the event. I hope you bring your pipe and a strong lack of desire to stay conscious. Here's what I have for everyone to enjoy.

Geesh. And all I'm doing is getting Eglantin to level 15 so she can play the theorbo. I'm seriously slacking. :)

Trerros wrote:

Pipe-weed:
181 Dragon's Breath
120 Eagle's Nest
50 Fungo's Fuzzy-leaf
100 Gamwich Braid
25 Gold-fire
148 Muddy Foot
250 Roper's
140 Tightfield
30 Wizard's Fire
130 Hornblower
48 Longbottom
92 Old Toby
68 Rushlight
130 Southern Star
64 Southlinch
116 Galenas
64 Lobelia
180 Shire Sweet-leaf

Drinks:
926 Blackberry Ales
248 Blue Bock Beers
248 Blueberry Ales
424 Bold Stout Beers
276 Shire Spice Ales
450 Strawberry Stout Beers
438 Ultimate Honey Brews
488 Cups of Red Tea (made especially for our hosts since they have a lvl50 req with a +30 vitality boost)

This should be enough for quite a few events over on Crickhollow. As I said, if I can't make it then I'll be sure to pass it on to someone else before the event.

I know where to go to hand out ale there! But... I am not sure if there are others on Crick who will take that task for the event?

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Touch/Shuv

I'm making pies now. This hobbit is dangerous. tongue out For whatever happens I'm sure that the person who is dedicated to distribute the consumables wouldn't mind taking them off of my hands, which I noticed was you for last weeks and I apologize if I stepped on your toes. I was unaware that there were assignments (volunteers) for the A&T events. Twas my first one. I'm about 90% sure that I will be on though so if nobody else wants to do it I will happily offer my services.
Kyrian
Kyrian Starwalker
Officer

Awarded:

Just a reminder.. I have cosmetics and dyes on Crickhollow. let me know what you would like. :)

I will try to be on during the afternoon. Look for Kyrianna or Feradar.
Kyrian
Kyrian Starwalker
Officer

Awarded:

Also, what time do we meet for OW practice?
Irdu

Trerros wrote:

Ummm ... Wow!
That's pretty amazing Trerros!
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Since Gaiagil has OW covered, I'm going to volunteer for stage managing this week. Ranna is the one to tell of acts!

Page 3 of 4

Jump to: