Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeon
Officer

re: Sunday Night Siege (and skirmish) Sunday July 24th, 2011

well, although we weren't quite as successful as I would have liked, our 12-man run day turned out to be quite a bit of fun overall, and I thank everyone for their participation. For this upcoming Sunday, I'm recommending a return to the basic 6 and occasional 3-man instances.

Please note that we've had several requests by people for adventures in Fornost! this is a late 30's, early 40's instance I believe (its been a very, very long time) requiring a full 6-man party, and can be rather long (although its still only a fraction of the time it *used* to take :)) If anyone finds that idea intriguing, and would like to get in what may be the hardest instance to find a group for in middle earth, and an adventure well worth the experience, I highly suggest you pop those requests in this thread, along with your support, and we'll see if we can't put together a Fornost team this upcoming Sunday.

We also have a constant need for runs in the 45-50ish range for Carn Dum and Urugarth - you may be tired of the name, but every time we get one set of recruits with all their class quests done, a new batch crops up. Anyone that is currently nearing that milestone, please feel free to start gathering interest in a Carn Dum or Urugarth group here, and I'll try my best to organize you this upcoming sunday, assuming you don't manage it yourself before then

beyond that, we've also got quite a few fine 'bander's out there that have not completed their class capstones for lack of a convenient group. For the 55+'s and up, I recommend a dedicated effort to put together some capstone teams - in order of fun/difficulty, I'd recommend Grand Stairs (we've got a lot of qualified people to run it), Fil Gashan (hard dungeon, but really, really quite fun) Forges (a mix of very challenging which is, imo, fun) Skumfil (little easier than forges, but also a little less interesting, again, imo) and Dark Delvings (really, really hard - well, comparatively, anyway)

those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head - people that have other needs that I've forgotten, feel free to post here, and we'll see if we can't finish off some capstone quests for some folks

those are all my suggestions for now, along with all the usual suspects - Great Barrow, Garth Agarwen, and skirmishes skirmishes skirmishes!

Awarded:

I'd definitely be interested in Fornost -- I've never run it before, so just curious to see what it's like. Given my current leveling speed, I probably won't be ready for CD or Urugarth by the end of this week... even though there's just one level to go... but probably in two weeks I'd be interested in those as well. Thanks for organizing the Bogbereth raid last night -- really enjoyed it!
Inzilzagar
Lynxkitten

I'm interested as well, of course. Khizli has been in there once already, and a few over-levelled people are practically a requirement - it's tough! At the time of writing, Khizli is level 47, and I expect I'll add at least 1 to that number before SNS.

Khizli, Inzilzagar, Wirulin et.al.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: