Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales and Tales for Monday, July 11

Ooh, new subforum. Let's break it in!

MC = Locney
Stage Manager = Kyrian
Old Winyards =
Vending = Singamerrydo
Advertising in /regional =
Layer wrangling =
Live tweeting = Lennidhren
Screenshots/Blog writeup = Anarwald
Dance leader =
Mentoring Organizer =

I'll hold off on volunteering for OW and let someone else have a turn if anyone would like to. If no one claims it, I am available to lead the band as usual, though.

Last edited by RannaDylin on 2011/07/11 2:29 pm; edited 5 times in total

The burg with the most is going to host!

I've done extensive research and have come to the conclusion that Sanity is detrimental to Fun and is completely unnecessary for human survival. As man who claims to be a doctor, my semi-professional opinion is to have your Sanity surgically removed at the earliest connivance.
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

A new Title has been awarded to you! You may now be known as Locney Esgal, Slogan-Spinner!

Awarded:

I could do screenshots and a blog writeup, if nobody else... who usually writes them? I'd like to read a few samples, if they're available somewhere.
I still have a whole load of screenshots from previous A&Ts that I'm trying to get up on Picasa...
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Well, if you look at http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Ales_and_tales in the Calendar section, there are links to writeups for most of them, except we haven't updated the most recent ones. Some of the more recent ones are written up on my blog: http://my.lotro.com/rannadylin and I just haven't added them to the lorebook links. Some of the ones after I stopped doing writeups are on Gaiagil's blog: http://my.lotro.com/elf-friend46

I've got a pretty busy day at work today, so I'm not sure if I'll be making it. Life of Riley has requested if they could play their entire 9 1/2 minute set today. Its a little long, (consists of 5 songs), but I think we can cut them some slack this week.

--Harperella

Singa would be happy to be a server
Anarwald
Officer

Awarded:

Ok, thanks for the links Lenn! I couldn't access Gaiagil's write-ups (presumably because of the my.lotro problem she reported earlier?), but I did read yours. So I take it the write-up is usually in a picture-essay sort of format?
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Alas, it does look like Gaia's writeups are still in the void. Yes, most of the time the writeups take the form of a picture essay, just reporting on who played songs or told tales, and any other interesting happenings - e.g. one of my favorite writeups to do was when Lunna the Burg would steal Javelarry's pie and run around with it. :-) *If* I could ever get pictures of that! She's quick!

Awarded:

There are copies of my posts about Ales and Tales on MyMiddle Earth if you are a member there. Go to the Ales and Tales Group and look for my postings on the wall with the links... Or, visit my page...

Sorry for the tech difficulties.
Gaiagil

Awarded:

I'll do stage manager again if you like.
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Harperella wrote:
I've got a pretty busy day at work today, so I'm not sure if I'll be making it. Life of Riley has requested if they could play their entire 9 1/2 minute set today. Its a little long, (consists of 5 songs), but I think we can cut them some slack this week.

--Harperella

We'll give it a try and just hope it doesn't set a precedent and everyone starts wanting to play longer sets...

Also, Kyrian, got another signup for tonight via Twitter: Isil Rising would like to play two songs tonight, and Adrie is the contact person again.

Jump to: