Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aegthil of Gondor

re: App: Aegthil

The application submitted by Aegthil is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Aegthil
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 27
Race : Race of Man
Class : Minstrel

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share your character bio and or tell us why you want to join LMB.:
I'm newly arrived from Gondor, and any stories you might have heard about the reasons for my leaving there are entirely untrue. It is true that I was one of the greatest minstrels ever to come out of that great city, but it is a sad fact that genius is often not recognised in its lifetime. This has been a problem for me for some time, but I persist! I have no doubt that these uncivilised northern regions will quickly come to appreciate the true artistry of the creative southern mind, and appreciate also the value of artistic endeavour untramelled by petty social norms. I am an artist who transcends the common mentality! Ahem. But I digress.

Aegthil of Gondor

re: Thank you, thank you

You may all stop cheering. Thank you. Thank you. I wanted to say.... thank you.. thank you..... if you could all please let me speak .... thank you.

Ahem, yes, well. It is no doubt a pleasure for you all to have me here from Gondor, the centre of the musical arts and the home of the greatest musicians in the world. One fewer of them there, now! Ha Ha Ha. Yes, yes, I am renowned for my little jokes.

At any rate, my Fool (who suffers under some perverse delusion that he controls my actions) is a person of small brain and smaller morals, and devotes less time to me than he should. It is a scandal, I'm sure you will agree.

Thus, I am often to found doing little but sitting around at the Prancing Pony, practising my scales and dreaming of getting out a bit more. However, when I do get out it is always a pleasure to have people to kill things for me.

I once tried doing that for myself. I broke a nail! I bruised my elegant calves!

Quite unacceptable.
Harperella
High Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Aegthil - by Harperella

Welcome! We can always use another minstrel in the band.

I love the character you are creating, quite entertaining!

--Harperella

Awarded:

I had the privilege of adding Aegthil to our kin roster in-game tonight. I must beg your forgiveness, as I did not conduct a proper interview. (in RL was getting ready for a trip, was afk crafting. Sorry) We had fun though. ;)

Welcome, Aegthil! It was great to meet you, and I look forward to hearing more from you, and no doubt, more about you. *throws flowers*

Beorbrand
DeGeneral Degeneratus

Awarded:

I would like to nominate Aegthil for THE BOOT (TM) as he never had a proper interview and is a man? of low morals and questionable ethics. His center of gravity is absurd and he cannot play the bagpipes. There, I said it.
Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

Beorbrand wrote:
I would like to nominate Aegthil for THE BOOT (TM) as he never had a proper interview and is a man? of low morals and questionable ethics. His center of gravity is absurd and he cannot play the bagpipes. There, I said it.

Some good points there and food for thought

Aegthil of Gondor

Et tu, Brute?

I have put this correspondence in the hands of my lawyers who shall decide upon a suitable course of action. Although I must admit that my actions are not always considered suitable, so my lawyers might not be much help.

Anyway, if I get thrown out of the LMB, then you will all lose your LMB discount at Madame Celestine's. So there.

Aegthil

Halgoreth
Halgoreth

Awarded:

Beorbrand wrote:

As much as it pains me to do so, I must point out that I could find nothing in the LMB Charter to suggest that members may not harbour an aversion to bagpipes. Obviously, the lack of such verbiage was merely an oversight on the part of the document's framers. I feel that this long-standing omission should be corrected forthwith and applied retroactively in order to save the kinship from further embarrassment.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Dear Aegthil,

Word has reached Gramsfoot of your plight and I cannot tell you how very much it distresses me. To be scorned by your kinmates because you tend to dress up as a rose is one thing, but to be nominated for the Boot (patent pending) Simply because you do not enjoy the sound of a band of screeching cats is beyond the pale.

I here with offer the services of the law firm of Dowe, Chewem, and Howl to defend you against any actions which may be taken. I will have a contract of services drawn up and sent your way within the week.

If you have any questions please come alone, and covered in BBQ sauce to Den 5, in the neighborhood of Gramsfoot.

Sincerely,
Pouncival A Biter
Gramsfoot, Den 5

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum