Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harperella
High Officer

re: Ales and Tales Comb and Wattle 2/8/2010

We had a wonderful time in Combe this week at the Comb and Wattle:

Forum Image

The festivities were well attended by such notables as:
Adalmina, Aerothor, Algrogo, Araduna, Astleigh, Blomst, Briffo, Conlann, Diamiond, Dovie, Erarl, Ethanrel, Fansalwe, Filidor, Grayhawke, Gurim, Harperella, Hartigen, Hoedown, Javelarry, Jondaire, Kaleigh, Keptwise, Kerdeth, Lyonardo, Mavelle, Merrydew, Miromenel, Olalie, Ruthelia, Sanilea, Sidri, Sledged, Sweetbroom, Tamirien, Taylehn, Valaraein, Vivienna, and Whispe!

Dovie started us off with two self-accompanied songs of incredible beauty and complexity. The lyrics matched the melody to a tee. Certainly an amazing way to start off our evenings activities. Keptwise, Diamiond, Astleigh, Filidor and Briffo provided foot tapping tunes for dancing throughout the night.

Adalmina told a lovely poem story of a maid whose heart is not for sale. Conlann gave us the tale of a tree, a bucket and a mouse and a house. And Merrydew entertained us with a chicken dance song. And chickens were in good attendance! Though they seemed crowded out of the space.
Forum Image

Finally, we burst out into the night for some final music and dancing!
Forum Image

The locals were kept up well into the night by our merriment, I'm sure!
Forum Image

You can read all about it here:

Ales and Tales Transcript

See us next week at the Mathom Society!
Valaraen

re: Ales and Tales Comb and Wattle 2/8/2010

Yay for Ales and Tales envy

I love that you save the transcripts every week. That's pretty awesome.

I posted my pics in the "Postcards from Middle Earth" section, along with my pics from last week :)

"A Elbereth Gilthoniel o menel palan-diriel, le nallon sí di-nguruthos! A tiro nin, Fanuilos!"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: