Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Middle Earth Maiden

re: I'm Twitching !

Hey guys! I'm still pretty new around here, but I did just set up a Twitch channel that I tested yesterday. I have it set up to include space for a banner that can show for instance "ALES & TALES Prancing Pony "Bandnamegoeshere". (If you saw the Twitch from the official Winterstock stream, my screen is set up to show almost identically.) I can record the events while they are being live streamed too. :)

I'm super excited to be online and able to stream !

Here is my channel information:

https://www.twitch.tv/middleearthmaiden
Veriwin
Officer

Nice! Always good to have more coverage and archives of events.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Sure is.

Middle Earth Maiden

Hmmmmmmm...... perhaps it would be a good idea to announce our plans to Twitch stream "Ales and Tales" on our current social media platforms?

Facebook/Twitter etc? Just an idea. When it comes to event promotions the more coverage the better and social media (Including twitch) all feed off one another and help build awareness and excitement !

I have the LoTRo Artists site bookmarked.

Is there a way for me to somehow note on the calendar which events I plan to stream so folks on other servers can plan on watching/listening?

Can you tell I'm excited about this? ! *giggles*

I do plan on announcing upcoming Landy concerts and events as a part of my steams though for sure and point folks to sites they can go to see calendar listings and details. So much to do! haha!

On another "non" concert night or two... I would like to do a stream of game play and include interesting Lore trivia/facts for the region I am traveling in... insert some silliness and also some "Sindarin" to keep the broadcast interesting. I picture a radio broadcast style stream narrated by an Elf wanna be!

I am open to any ideas or suggestions you all may have!
zedrockk

Hello,

LOTROartists will not be the best for that.

1rst, I suggest you to take contact with the official LOTROstream team on twitch, to join them and be a part of the team : https://www.twitch.tv/team/lotrostreams.

The team also manage a google calendar which, it seems to me, will be appropriate for your project : https://tinyurl.com/ycktqwnj

On facebook, you chould take a look on how to feed the Ales and Tales page fer sure, huhu^^ it's a bit... anemic (Bha! Elves! What else?).
Then, Twitter can be a good point to keep people aware about some event you are able to stream and you could use the LOTRO hastag, so many LOTRO users will be aware too.

good luck'n' ./toasts

Zed'
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: