Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amthuil

re: App: Amthuil

The application submitted by Amthuil is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Amthuil
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 115
Race : Elf
Class : Champion

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I've often thought of LMB highly. Now one of my best lotro friends (Freemark) is in it.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
For me, MMO's started with Diablo and Diablo 2, back in the late 1990's. As far as RPG's are concerned, those started for me back in the 1980's with Advanced Dungeons And Dragons (1st edition).

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Amthuil is a level 115 Champion that I usually play in yellow (AoE) line of traiting. He loves to go to the Prancing Pony to listen to the game music there, as well as various other areas of the game to listen to the game music. He also loves to go to player events, such as Weatherstock and public performances of player-generated-music.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Rechazar Nazgul

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Freemark

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Yes, I have been to an Ales And Tales once. I'm not very good at role playing yet, but might like to RP sometimes.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Scenery, Music

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Just to basically have people to talk to while I play, that I can have friendships with.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Generosity, kindness

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
In the books, I really loved the very first time Frodo and Sam saw an elf.

In the movies, I really loved when the ethereal elf-music would start playing, such as when Arwen first encountered Frodo.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Not at this time.

"Sing to the morning sunlight!- Led Zeppelin
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Amthuil - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings,
Your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for a friendly LMB officer to complete your interview.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum