Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NotacVS

re: App: NotacVS

The application submitted by NotacVS is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Elluiran
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 80
Race : High Elf
Class : Hunter

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I'm looking to find a place to talk with other Tolkien fans about lore and the game. A place to help, and find other like minded adventurers.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I've played MMOs since Ultimate Online. I haven't really RP'd since 1999 or so, but I enjoy the thought of getting back into it.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
MST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Elluiran Anaduial was a scout in the army of Feanor in Elder days. After the dawn of the Second Age, he refused the pardon of the Valar and remained in Middle Earth, eventually joining up with the host of Gil-Galad. After suffering a wound from a morgul-blade in the war against Sauron, he awoke in the Third Age, and must now find his place in the new struggle.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
The Alliance

LMB experience:

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
No, but I look forward to it.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Questing, exploring, instances and rp.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Just looking for a place to hang out with likeminded folks. About the only thing I expect is civility and some fellowship.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I'm a pretty big lore guy and I love answering questions relating to that. I also enjoy helping other players with their challenges in Middle Earth.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I've read The Hobbit, the Lord of the Rings, and the Silmarillion. Each several times. I've seen the movies several times also. I can't pick one scene. Honorable mentions would include the description of Durin's Bane from the books, the reforging of Narsil (bringing Second Age legends to life) and the wisdom, thoughtfulness and will of the White Council are all very inspiring to me.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Despite my inability to apparently follow a simple application process, I'm not entirely a dumbass. (Citation Needed)

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: NotacVS - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings,
Your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum