Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svengeir

re: App: Svengeir

The application submitted by Svengeir is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Svengeir
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 33
Race : Dwarf
Class : Champion

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I'm looking for a friendly, family like kinship where I can feel embraced and have fun amongst other players and be as useful as I can be.

Player info:

Age Range:
18-21

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I'm more of a relax, into role-playing and lore. Tolkien has been apart of my life since I was young.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
GMT London

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Svengeir Ironshield is a Dwarf from Ered Luin. His folk came from Erebor when the Mountain was taken by Smaug. He was actually born in Enedwaith but grew up in Ered Luin where he was taught to be a warrior. He loves to mine and to create jewels and armours.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
The Alliance

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Unfortunately no.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Questing, exploring and role-playing

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I hope it's very friendly with no drama and loads of conversations. I talk a lot xD

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I know a lot of Tolkien lore especially Dwarven related. I love helping people be at questing power leveling etc.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Like I said Tolkien has been apart of my life since I was able to read. Tolkien world saved my from depression and to certain extent, suicide. I would say that the Hobbit is my favourite book followed by The Silmarillion. The parts where Dwarves are involved are my favourite ( I'm actually a dwarf by heart im rl )

Misc:

Aedon Durreah
Hawt Officer

Awarded:

re: App: Svengeir

Greetings,
your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum