Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 2/26 @ Redhorn Snowfall, Eregion (ATX)

Hullos!

I cannot be there until late this evening, but the 'Ales & Tales' show must go on nonetheless! This week is an ATX visit to the Redhorn Pass in Eregion for an end of winter party ("if you pass the frozen corpse, you've gone too far"??). Hopefully one of you can wrangle the setlist. Signup sheet is available at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=1391666674

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

My mouse issues have gotten increasingly worse.... and I am leaving in a few minutes to run some errands and hopefully get a replacement. My touchpad went long ago so if a new mouse doesn't solve the issues I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do :/

So I may or may not make it tonight... I am hoping so! But I won't know until quite a bit later when I get home. So if someone would like to bandlead that would be great. If not, and I can make it later we can all just wing it... LOL!

I will try my best to make it!

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Soo, anyone up for an unruly mob band? Suggestions for a set in case none is available from a band leader? Not the best place for a show. The cliff area a bit smallish, the snow blows around wildly and the winds howl. SO far from any stable it is a pain to get to as well. Not sure who I can summon up here. Will have to wait and see.

Plus side, nice view over the ledge into the snow with the angry winter weathers. Also, a swanson dead dwarf dinner up here. Bring BBQ sauce please.

Last edited by Aedon Durreah on 2018/02/26 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Okay...... I got a new mouse and I am good to go! I will throw together a setlist and try to assign parts as soon as possible!

I will try to find songs with mostly 7 or less since it looks like a small group this evening.... See you all soon!

Last edited by Tulenn on 2018/02/26 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Tulenn wrote:
Okay...... I got a new mouse and I am good to go! I will throw together a setlist and try to assign parts as soon as possible!

We could use ONE MORE player.... even it use an alt we need 7 to play the newer version of Ales & Tales..... so if someone is on the fence about playing.... we'd love to have you!

I will try to find songs with mostly 6 or less since it looks like a small group this evening.... See you all soon!

Yay, no angry Band mob! I can summon Nasius up if needed.

Last edited by Aedon Durreah on 2018/02/26 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

But I can't count.... we actually have 7 with my alt...... lol..... oh boy it's gonna be a night!

But I'll do my best!

Alt Kins:

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Tulenn wrote:
But I can't count.... we actually have 7 with my alt...... lol..... oh boy it's gonna be a night!

But I'll do my best!

Bring fire wood, I am freezing!

Greyylene
Officer of Rum

Awarded:

yikes
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

It was 8:30 and we had a hand full of folks up there,. Mostly us. The few that did show hated the spot, the noise the snow blind feeling. I was having issues triggered by the graphics up there and no bands were signing. Moved the show down to Echad Dunann. That is an interesting spot to see, but not the best for a show. I hope you all are alright with this.

Rheniogil

We'll have to screen our spots for meteorological activity as well as access in future. :)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

hahah

Veriwin
Officer

Aw! I really wanted that to happen. *sniff*

In my defense, in my suggestion, I did mention "massive blizzard", "thunderous blizzard", "lightning storm", "crazy conditions", and that I was probably the only person who'd think that would be fun.

You can just cross that location off the schedule with a big red X. Apparently my suggestion was so abhorrent, I was physically injuring people through their screens.

Well... at least I have that.

Forum Image
Rheniogil

Veriwin wrote:
You can just cross that location off the schedule with a big red X. Apparently my suggestion was so abhorrent, I was physically injuring people through their screens.

So you, and yet...so you!
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Veriwin wrote:
Aw! I really wanted that to happen. *sniff*

In my defense, in my suggestion, I did mention "massive blizzard", "thunderous blizzard", "lightning storm", "crazy conditions", and that I was probably the only person who'd think that would be fun.

Forum Image

*chuckles*
You are deliciously ebil. And in truth, it would be fun to have a story telling night up there sometime with lots of campfires and a large bottle of Dead Dwarf BBQ sauce.

Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Hmph, kids these days. 'It's too cold.' 'There's a blizzard.' 'There are corpses littering the dance floor.' 'Someone just fell off the cliff to their doom.' Pfft. They'd better stay offa my lawn too.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: