Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galgamir
Recruit

re: App: Galgamir

The application submitted by Galgamir is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Galg
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 107
Race : Elf
Class : Warden

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Laura says good things about the kin and tbh my own kin used to be a large one before server merges but not so much now. I dont mind that it isntan end game raiding kin but just having people on talking and joking in kin chat is something i've really missed from the game.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
Lotro since Shadows of Angmar first launched, played aion for a while before I got tired of the insane grinding from lack of quests in certain areas. A few others but nothing nearly as much as lotro.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Hes kinda a scrub warden freshly ariad leveling together with Lauras RK. Waited to make it when High Elf came onto the store and pretty excited to finally be able to play it.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Servants of the Secret Fire

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Lauralda

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I went to an Ales and Tales *had to ask Laura what it was* the week before weatherstock and a few BBB concerts. Dunno if they are hosted by LMB or just shared the floor though. I liked it it was interesting, actually got me addicted to some lotro songs on youtube like song of durin and lament of Boromir *love him favorite character*. I prolly wont stay for an entire thing but I can easily keep focused and have fun for an hour or maybe a bit longer before my mind starts to wander abit.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
grouping and questing with friends but I do like to do end game content as well

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Have people to talk to when I log in sad Beyond that just meeting new friends, I took a break when the servers merged and have only met 2 people outside my other kin who I consider friends so kinda excited :D

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I like to group and I've been playing for almost 10 years that I like to think that I have a pretty good knowledge of the game and am always ready to help.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Both though its been a while since I reread the books. Boromirs death scene is pretty emotional, the speaches by both Theoden and by Aragorn as they prepare to fight are just a few of my favorites.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I do have social Anxiety so while I have a microphone on my headset I most likely will never use it. I am fine talking to people face to face but something about over the phone or headset makes me very uncomfortable. Also while getting to know people I may be a bit quiet or reserved until I get used to peoples sense of humor and know how people respond etc.

Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Galgamir - by Amberflower

Sorry, I misunderstood a question Galg asked me whilst filling the app so to clarify:
The character applying is Galgalon, though some may have met him as Rimaglag or Galgamir. The various him's are collectively known as 'Galg' *chuckles*
Amberflower
Officer

Awarded:

Your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in-game for your recruit interview. If you haven't already done so you may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to assist you in finding an officer of the Lonely Mountain Band.

Alt kin: Virtus Tentamine Gaudet - Packzii, Amberflora, Idrynna, Tartlett

"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him."

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places;
but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief,
it grows perhaps the greater."

"...together they (Aragorn and Arwen) went up into the High City, and all the stars flowered in the sky."
Rheniogil

Yaaay! Welcome Galg!
Shenti Darkblade

Welcome! :)

A Not-So-Elf who is obsessed with pie and pipe weed. Main:Shenti(Champ) Alts: Adorold(Mini), Carvadal(Ward),Tarenthiel(Hunt), Targlahad(Cappy) Salararda(Burg) and Amdandreth (LM) are in the LMB. Other alts: Flamgarth(Hunt), Lamnila (Guard), Lathreimiel(RK) and Ernuna(Beor). Multibox Alts: Lansalba(emergency storage hobbit/Mini), Skaldvi(Mini) and Githard(Mini). My alt kinship is Keepers Of The Pies.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum