Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Carica
Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales for Tamoro

Yes, probably best not to attend as Tamoro himself.
One of the less known alts might be better if she doesn't have her own account.

Address for Quickfoot Estates: 8 Long Street, Fassnade, Bree homesteads.

I would definitely like to attend, and as long as I know the date beforehand I should be able to schedule myself accordingly.

Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Eilye, thank you so much for heading up this planning thread. It was a privilege for me to play in Old Winyards with Tam way back when I first began to play with the band. I would love to play with the band during this tribute to him.

I am available most Monday evenings, except for possibly tomorrow evening... I have another commitment and I am not sure how late it will go... but other than that I am available most Monday evenings through October and at least early November.

My first thought for a venue was also Quickfoot Estates. I have a kinhome and a regular home in the same neighborhood (Fassnade) Quickfoot Estates has always been a wonderfully warm and welcoming place.

I think you would be a wonderful host, Eilye. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Eilye you will make a wonderful host. I will make myself available on whatever night is needed.

Greyylene
Officer of Rum

Awarded:

this is such a neat thing to do. I would like to participate.
Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

Eilye wrote:

Tearna, I think it is lovely that Tam's sister will attend. Although it would be unsettling to have her attend as Tam, I think. Would she bring one of his alts? What do you think?
)

Oh, goodness no... she would not attend as Tam. He has at least a dozen alts. I was thinking perhaps his hunter, Brenna who is female and a hobbit. I think all his other alts are male. Sister may not mind one way or the other, but it seemed fitting.

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Thank you, Eilye, for organizing!! I would be honored to co-lead Old WInyards for the tribute and will gladly stay up past my bedtime to do so, for Tam! I also agree that Quickfoot Estates will be the perfect venue. Please, please do host, Eilye. As far as I know, for dates, any Monday evening should be Okay for me.

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Amberflower
Officer

Awarded:

Sullo and I should be able to make any Monday work as long as we know! Life is busy, but we wouldn't miss this.

Alt kin: Virtus Tentamine Gaudet - Packzii, Amberflora, Idrynna, Tartlett

"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him."

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places;
but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief,
it grows perhaps the greater."

"...together they (Aragorn and Arwen) went up into the High City, and all the stars flowered in the sky."
Eilye
Field Marshal

Thank you all for replying. It seems schedules are pretty flexible, which is good! Tearna, did you get a chance to talk to Night/Wicked? If they will be playing, it would be good to know if any dates are bad for them. Otherwise, we shall just schedule around Byrcha's off weeks.

I know we've already decided on Quickfoot Estates, but I thought of another supporting reason. You can kick griefers out of homes, right? (I think that's a thing). So although I hope that wouldn't be a problem, it's nice to think we'll have griefer-insurance.

I received a nice note back from Galzagar, whom I PM'ed. His computer is in storage, so he won't be able to attend, but he extended his sympathies, and wanted you all to know that he misses you and looks back on his LMB days fondly. He also shared that he was just recently married within the last couple of weeks, so that was nice!

I've updated the first post again with more details.
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Aw, such nice news about Galzagar!

Yes, we can boot griefers from housing properties -- as long as we have permissions to do so. Griefers have not been an issue of late on A&T nights, but best to be prepared.

Thanks for arranging this, Eilye!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

Yes, I've spoken with Animal House and they said they would be honored to come and didn't have any problems with a Monday night. I'm assuming we are still looking at November?

I believe you can ban folks from your house, though I've not had to do that before. I'd be pleased to give Byrcha a boot to use! hehehe

We have one of the large Gondorian fountains with benches and steps out on the lawn that would do nicely for nibbles and nobs. I'll rearrange the interior to make it group and dance friendly. :) I may just go ahead and decorate for Christmas. Tam loved it when it was done up for the holidays.

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Eilye
Field Marshal

Ok, Lady B. As our fearless leader and the only one with a problem child schedule (j/k), I am leaving it to you to select our date. Pick a Monday and I'll update the first post with it.

Tearna Quickfoot wrote:
I may just go ahead and decorate for Christmas. Tam loved it when it was done up for the holidays.

Yes, please! It will be more evocative of our past visits there with Christmas decorations up. :)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

That would be so lovely Tearna.

Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Do we think that Monday November 20th is too far away? It would be closer to Yulefest (and after Harvestmath) wink but is also the beginning of the Thanksgiving travel week in the U.S. Otherwise we could go for Monday November 6th or even Monday December 4th (which fit my schedule). What say you?

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Eilye
Field Marshal

My feeling would be to take the closest option (11/6), but I'd like to hear from Tearna.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Either would work for me. Like Eilye, I defer to Tearna.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: