Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irfae

re: App: Irfae

The application submitted by Irfae is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Irfae
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 105
Race : Elf
Class : Rune-keeper

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Ive come to landroval returning to the game after a two year absence. ive always had a great love of music and believe that all of our artists should be supported and appreciated. Ive entered into the music events scene and ive been working to put myself out there for the joy of those whom enjoy what I can bring into their lives, Music, and the desire to change lives with it. I don't have a kinship home. and for me that is a lonely thing. I need a people to love to look after and to be part of. People have told me that the lonely mountain band kinship is where I could find a family that I need, the last thing that's missing in my music and in my joy to give to others a piece of my heart.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
IN the course of my life I have accrued years of roleplay experience, in Lord of the rings alone i have 4 years experience in playing a plethora of characters, but Irfae has long been my most successful. in other mmo games i have run guilds and been the storyteller the one whom comes up with adventures for my players as well as playing myself. I love roleplay, and love watching everyone telling their own stories through roleplay.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
eastern standard time.

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Irfae was born in Lothlorien in year 1000 of the third age, the day of her birth coincided with the coming of the wizards to Arda. Irfae as she was growing up in Lorien was discovered to be a natural talent with the Arts of runes and drawing the elements and healing by utilizing the runes to aid her hearts desire to help her people and as time went on, to help all the free peoples of middle earth. within the last two centuries she has at Lady galadriels request left lorien to aid the free people of middle earth. She has spent an extensive amount of time aiding the rangers in their fight to reclaim annuminas, to hold esteldin, and she has been a messenger between the east and the west when required for elves, rangers, dwarves and even rare occasions for the shire. Irfae maintains a humble personality, even if her skills may be great, there is no task she would refuse to aid another on if her healing and storms would preserve life. Irfae Walks among all the good people of middle earth, finding no place undesirable where good friends can be found, or where music and dance needs to flow.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
concerning hobbits kinship, i play honibelle

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
avandrel referred me to you,

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Ive been to quite a few LMB events and fully support and love them as well as al the bands that play on landroval, i want to help represent you, I want to add my love of music to your community and be a part of such an uplifting experience.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
roleplay, concerts, music improv sessions, and helping others quest.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I honestly dont expect too much i dont think, i expect to make friends, i expect to play music, solos at first, then maybe earn a place into a band for parts, I hope to find good people to roleplay with, I hope for a place that embraces me and appreciates me as part of their family.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I feel i have alot of things to offer, i can promote, i can play pretty music, i have recently sort of taken charge and helped run an improv event, I can roleplay, i can help others questing , im a pretty decent healer or dps.. I know alot about lord of the rings lore, though i dont strictly stay to all lore in it, but i try to respect others in it. I feel i could be an inspiration to someone, and be someone that others look up to, just as i have looked up to all of you.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
ive read all of the books and own all of the movies, one of my favorite scenes was in the hobbit, when thorins dwarves sang their songs in bilbo's home at their first meeting and gathering back together again. another favorite of mine was when samwise gamgee went and asked rosie to marry him, it was so nice to see such a loyal protector get what he deserved most. another favorite of mine wasseeing eowen fight the witchking of angmar during the battle of pelennor fields.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
i think we have covered most things, i hope youll consider me and feel your days would be better with me in them. also If you approve me, i dont check my regular email often, could you please send a mail through lord of the rings? or catch me on and let me know accepted or denied? id greatly appreciate face to face contact on it thank you for your time, i appreciate you reading my words and hopefully finding them an asset.

Avangrod

re: APPROVED - App: Irfae - by Lauralda

I know a few people that have used me as a reference before, a couple people I really didn't know at all but who asked me about joining LMB out of the blue and I pointed them to the website, even though I knew nothing about them.

But I have had a chance to talk with Irfae and see her at music events for some time now, she really does go all out to participate in the community and I think she would make a great addition to our kin.

Glad you got your application in Irfae and goodluck!!

Avanc

Lauralda
Lauralda
Officer

Awarded:

Greetings, Irfae! Your application has been accepted. The next step is to find an officer in game for a recruit interview. The easiest way would be to /joinchannel alesandtales and ask if a LMB officer is available. We do look forward to enjoying Middle-earth with you!
Halgoreth
Halgoreth

Awarded:

Yea! Irfae!
She appreciates music and can dance! Why should aught else matter?
To my mind, we need answer only those two questions to weed out the trolls.
(I kid, of course. Some asshats are clever. But, I think the application process is just to determine whether someone understands what LMB is for, and to give kin an opportunity to call BS on someone who they know from previous interaction to be undesirable. Even so...I would say, from my limited interaction, that Irfae is one who gets it...at least well enough for LMB to try giving her a go.)
Loeci
Officer

Awarded:

Mae govannen, Irfae! Welcome to LMB! :) I believe I have seen you at concerts, have I not? Always fun to meet another lover of music and dance!

LMB alts: Isranayr, Estelmiriel, Illystar, Silmairien, Cyrce, Snapdragonn, Wyldbyrd, Jaznah, and Wyldbeary

Fury's Paean: Ladgerdaa, Simoric

Werewargs of Lindon: Scallywarg, Scallypaws

Order of the Silver Flame alts: Drakmoor, Dawnie, and others

Alt kins: Scallyrats Rum Pirates: Beldawraith, Gilarii, Alagosil

East of the Sun West of the Moon: Mystralia 

Pies n' Pints: Belgariath 

Pievengers of the Shire: Snowdropp

Scallyrat's Rum Pirate Band: Scallysong, Scallyrum, Scallymouse, Scallyrogue, and Scallyshark

The Byrd and Berri Inn: Wyldbyrd, Wyldberri

other games: SWTOR (Loeci, Gil'raen and many others), ESO @wolfsong66 (Loeci, Shaolinn, Illystar, White'heart, Drak'moor, etc)

“Above all shadows rides the Sun
and Stars for ever dwell:
I will not say the Day is done,
nor bid the Stars farewell.”

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum